Chapter 5: the bad feeling.

'Today is Sunday, shit! I overslept. Let's freshen up and go to the church' I say to my dog.
After spending the morning at the church, now I'm on my way back to home. Ive never felt like this but this session didn't make me feel any better. I mean I usually go to home with new energy. Maybe it's me, I'm becoming worse day by day and I really can't do anything about it but to suffer.
            I'm home and the bad feeling still continues. I feed my dog and then myself. It's still afternoon and Im not up for a nap. So I get out of the house and check if plants are doing good. This month vegetables have grown really nice and plumy, they are shining under the sun. I couldn't be more happier, I worked so hard on them after all.My farm is spread a half mile from my house and is seperated from the garden. There's also an apple tree before my house and an orange tree near down the river. Everything outside my home which belongs to me is all fenced up and I also might have added some booby traps not to hurt anyone ofcourse, i mean they are not that dangerous but they are supposed to make big strange noices just to alert me, only if someone steps on it otherwise they are only wires near the fence.
My farm has pumpkins, shallots, carrots,lemons, beans, potatos, tomatoes, basil, parsley and corn. I'm thinking to expand the rice field but too lazy to do it nowadays. It's fun though, the gardening it's like yoga to me. I do it while listening to music. I usually pluck the vegetables, collect 'em in the basket, clean and put them in the fridge for almost in an hour or so . It's already been 45minutes and I'm still roaming in the fields,unbothered about vegetables and when i look at basket, there are only 3 carrots in it. Ugh! I can feel myself loosing it today, The control is slowly fading away. It's not a good sign. Suddenly I feel like someone's starring at me. I turn back and look towards the small hill far behind me. There's a giant tree over there, it's weird how i didn't notice it till now and I look closer, it's like something is moving behind it. Definitly it's a person, not an animal.