Chapter 11: the sin.

Just then I had a weird feeling, lika a deja Vu. Everything is so similar with the dream I had last night: the table, cigar instead of candles and Micheal asking for head or the hole now. God has warned me and showed me the truth. I refused to listen and now I'm being punished.
               Listening to Mike, James frowns but won't fails to obey him. It maybe because they have a pact or Micheal must the dominant guy between them. Whatever it is, I'm the one who's going to suffer today. He strips me off and turns me around, his dick is facing my back, putting my one leg on the table and other on the ground. He rubs the fore skin on his cock back and forth with his hand, I can tell cause I hear the sound of it . I've totally buried down my face on the table, I'm so ashamed of myself and everything that's been going on. Mike then comes and asks me to hold his hand. He's standing just the opposite to us on the other side of table. I refuse to give my hand but he grabs it anyway. What kind of fantasy is that. Everything sucks and I feel like throwing up.
James now touches my asshole and pushes his finger inside of it. It feels funny and weird. Without even a warning he puts his whole cock inside my butt and starts moaning. He's fucking me from the behind.The pain is unbearable and I cry out loud, no matter how hard I try not to. I'm not even aware that I'm holding Mike's hand a bit tighter, not letting him go, crushing his hand due to the pain. James doesn't stop going in and out, whole table is moving making sounds. I think I've got an anal fissure. It hurts so bad that I can't even tell how much. I cry and take in the pain, laying there helpless. He now pushes in deep and deeper. He leans on me and starts to press my breasts with his hands. My boobs starts to hurt too. I can't do this anymore so I shout "stop and No" again and again saying that it's hurting me. He won't listen to me and won't stop. His dick is bigger than i expected. My ass cheeks are now becoming numb. Just then he gives me the biggest thrust and pauses for a second. I know that he's about to cum so I pleade to not to cum inside of me. I try to move away but he grabs me by my hair and makes me to stay still. Mike is still holding my hand and sushing me. It's like he knows the pain and wants to help.
Finally james climaxes in my cunt. The semen starts to run out of the hole, i can feel it and it's disgusting how wet and sore i feel down there. I know that this isn't over yet but I'm done. I can't do this anymore, so I fall on ground completely naked and crying. Micheal now hands over his cigar to james and picks me up, places me on the table. I'm laying on the table. They both check out the frontal part of my body and I stay still, unbothered anymore, feeling numb without moving. I try not to look into their faces, so I move my face away. Now Micheal starts to take off his tank top and unzip his pants. I take a quick glance and it's much bigger than james. He's got such a huge hard on for me and now he's gonna destroy my precious womb leaving it unholy I thought. For the last time I utter ''Don't'' in a soft voice. He ignores it and lifts me with his hand around my neck. He's choking me, he tries to kiss me and I move my face away from his face. "So you want it the other way huh! Isn't it right James?  Just before half hour she was playing with us half naked, asking for it and now she's putting on a show. Don't worry darling we'll give want you want. Big cocks for all of your holes" he yells. He throws me back on the table and pulls me towards the edge by dragging my legs. My knees are in the air and rest of my body on the table. He spreads my legs, lean on me and rubs my clitoris. He puts his finger in my vagina. It won't go inside.
"You don't even know how to finger yourself right probably!" He says. I move a bit. He now tries to put two of his fingers inside of my vagina. It starts to hurt.  "You are not wet!  What else you want. Any girl would do us!" He shouts. I'm really terrified. My ass is still sore and this guy is mad that I'm not wet! Ugh! God wake me up from this nightmare already.
"It's okay. I want this tight pussy of yours to be wet. I'm gonna make it wet" he says and starts going down near my crouch. He starts licking my clitoris and eats out my vagina. I can't stop but to feel good. I don't want to but I can't help it. My whole body is being shaken up with pleasure. He's being gentle and smooth. I guess I'm finally wet which is not  good. Just like that a small moan escapes from my lips. James chuckles and says "yep! She's ready".
Micheal now crawls back up and sucks my tits. I try to push him away but he pins my both hands down with his hands. While sucking and licking all over my breasts, he holds my hands, both of our fingers interlocked tightly. He then gets up and starts to touch my lips with his fingers. He puts his four fingers inside my mouth. I reluctantly take 'em inside and he pushes them deep. I choke. He now takes that hand and starts to rub it on his cock. He wants go in and I close my eyes in fear. "Open your bloody eyes, watch me while I fuck you! Open them" he orders. He's furious and that scared me. So I open them but I look away. He moves my face with his arm, making me to look deep inside of his ocean blue eyes and enters my body. His penis comes in with lot of force, tearing down the walls of my virgin vagina. While he fucks me slowly, my eyes roll to the upwards and get closed. He's grunting like a beast. We both are panting. I cry in pain and pleasure. I'm making noices, maybe moaning with a lil cry, he covers my mouth with his hand and won't stop fucking me. I look at james and he's shagging himself off. This is worse than yesterday's dream. I can no longer tolerate this pain, it doesn't feel good anymore. Tears roll down my chill, yet he's not done. He fucks me for almost quarter hour. Finally he's ready to have his big climax. He pulls out and cums on my tummy. He's taking heavy breaths. Meanwhile James also cums once again, but this time on my chest. This is the most gross part of the whole thing. I layed on the table doing nothing. Micheal picks up his tank top from the ground and cleans all the disgusting jizz on my body.