Chapter 6: the surprise.

I'm hundred percent sure that it's a person cause I can see his arms. It seems like he's hiding but why would he wanna hide? I try to walk towards the hill, it's way far from my home.
Immediately he turns around and I can see him with a riffle. Why would he carry a gun, I'm tensed and I get on ground trying to tell him that I'm harmless and unarmed. And to my right side, he's bit distant but I can see another man running towards me. This minute I'm sure that these are not the people whom I wanna meet. I started running towards the fields with my basket. He is chasing me, he's almost near me. I run as fast as I could ,throwing away the basket on him. I hear the gun shot and it kinda slowed me down. My heart is beating so fast that I could hear it while I'm running, all i wanted was able to get near my doorstep cause I have gun taped under the stairs. The man who's behind me is very tall and he's  running really fast. I don't think I'll make it near the gun but I won't stop running. Just like that in a split second he grabs me. I keep on fighting but he's too strong, it's all going blurr to me. For a second, I'm sweating like pig and everything goes numb, my senses. I'm not able to do anything. I have a condition, I won't function when I'm frightened at the most. This already happened many times in the bunk and after that. Not recently though.
         I open my eyes and I'm already in back of the truck, tied but there isn't any tape on my mouth. "I mean why would they even do that cause other than us, there isn't anyone here right! At least to rescue me" I cry to myself. I shout ''where are you taking me? you bastards!'', they don't respond and I know lot about knots, so I started untying myself. When I'm about to untie the last knot near my legs, I'm almost free to jump out of the truck and one of the men; the man with riffle before, shouts 'holy shit, bitch!'. He could see me through the side mirror. Shoot! I forgot to notice them. They pull over and make me sit between them. They smell fine but look ragady. The person who was chasing me before was driving, he smirks while he looks at me. And the other person stares me for almost 15minutes. Finally i got the courage to ask them about where they are taking me, of course in a lower voice. The guy who's been staring at me asks loudly ''what's your age child?''. I don't even know why he wants to know. I shout again '' where are you taking me goddamit?!''. Then the guy who's driving says in a polite manner that his name is Michael and that the other guy's name is James. ''But that isn't what I asked'' I yell. Micheal now puts on his mean face and says ''you first answer to his damn question you little bitch!''. No one ever called me that, I'm so offended by it but he looks dangerous as fuck. So I say 17 facing my head down, i don't want to look into their faces. Micheal says "sorry kid! We'd like to give  you some time but we're in kind of hurry here!" And both chuckle. James hands me over my bra that I've lost near the waters the other day. He asks me ''I wonder if this is yours?''. I do not want either of them to get any wrong ideas, so I lie and tell that it's not mine. Then he grabs me and put the bra on my chest to check if the size's correct. His hands are very warm and my nipples became perky. He says to the other guy that this little cunt does not only have good tits but also is a good liar. They both laugh like it's funny . Now I'm scared and I may have started crying a little bit saying 'I just wanna go home for God sake. Please just leave me'. James pats me, tries to comfort me and says ''Oh! Don't cry baby. Don't you get it? You are our Cinderella. These cups fit you perfectly and now as a reward, you got your prince Charming, not one but two! Oh! stop whining now. We are gonna have so much fun together. And we are taking you to our palace and we're all gonna live there happily ever after'', he laughs again. Micheal says ''stop being dramatic pal. Hey gurl! Just chill, we won't hurt you unless you make us do it. You understand?!''. I don't know what to say, so i just nod in fear. After 2 hours of travelling we come to a bungalow much bigger than Paw's. I never went out of the town otherwise I would've come across these morons. It's about to get dark and I miss my home already. James takes me out the car and drags me towards the house. ''Com'on now! Off you go inside like a good girl. Nothing to worry. Daddy's here, right beside you'' he says. I really wish to God that what I'm thinking shouldn't come true and I step in, taking a deep breath.