Sound Of Blood

Summer of 95'
Shianne
I rose my gun cocking it with every piece of strength that I had in my body. My parents were set up. My dad dead from an overdose and my mother sold to sex trafficking and later found decapitated in a abandoned dumpster. I was left to take care of myself at 14 years old. I didn't know about my mother or fathers death until I was 18. I always thought that they had left and abandoned me because I was too much to handle. But here I am now 22 years old and a wanted serial killer.

"You killed my parents." I said holding my gun to his head with no remorse.

"I- I can explain. Your parents chose their lifestyle. It could've been different for them. You can change yours right now. Please don't do this ma'am." He said closing his eyes.

"Don't bullshit me! You ain't shit no more! You're about to see what it feels like to be six feet under Nigga!" I said.

I held my gun closer to his head and laughed at him. It was more of a scary laugh. "Night night my Nigga."

I shot him in his head watching his body fall over. His brains, splattered everywhere. I shot him once again in his chest before dropping my gun. I left his body and walked out.

"The job is done. Take care of the body for me and dispose of the weapon. We don't need any traces of evidence.

"Yes ma'am, oh and your wife is here in your office." I grinned and nodded handing him a stack of cash. I looked at him and shook my head.

"I told you, just call me Shianne. My boys never told you that I don't like being called ma'am?" I walked to my office and opened the door seeing my fine ass wife. I smirked closing my door and locking it.

"I see you came to give daddy some lovin." I said sitting down in the chair. She pulled my pants down along with my boxers and began to eat me out. I grabbed her hair and pushes her deeper. A few more minutes passed and I came on her tongue as she licked me dry. She rose up with a smirk and kissed me adding tongue. We both pulled away and I bit my lip.

"I'll see you later baby, we can finish this little session when you get home." She whispered in my ear before kissing it. She put her dress back on and I stood up.

"You got your gun right ma?" I asked kissing her one last time. She nodded and showed it to me.

"I got it right here." She said before opening the door and walking out. I bit my lip watching her ass sway in that dress. Fuck she's knows how to get me started.

"Do you mind love bird? They got your drop here." My homeboy peanut said. I followed him to the back and saw my workers that's supposed to pick up my drugs. I opened the boxes and nodded. They were all the right amounts. After that was finished and done, I made sure to lock up my trap house before heading home. I unlocked my door and walked in. It was quiet, oddly quiet. I grabbed my gun and slowly walked in closing and locking the door behind me.

"Tionne....Baby you here?" I said walking up the stairs. I opened our room door and seen her sound asleep. I lowered my gun and walked in closing the door. I sat my gun on the dresser and took off my pants and t-shirt before climbing in bed. I scooted towards Tionne and slowly kissed her neck.

"Mmm, you're home." She moaned turning towards me. She kissed me and our tongues wrestled for about two minutes. I broke the kiss when my phone began to ring. I groaned and picked up my phone.

"Who the fuck is calling my phone at this time of night!?" I yelled.

"Yo chill pussy nigga. It's Shay!" I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes.

"What you want man?" I asked as Ti continued to kiss on my neck.

"Well, Lisa trippin. She kicked me out and shit fa coming home late." She said. I chuckled and rubbed Tionne's leg.

"You ever though it was because you be with them hoes every night instead of being at home with ya wife?" I asked. Shay groaned and I sighed. "Man bring yo ass over here. Lisa better let you come home tomorrow or I'm beating your ass. My house ain't no hotel."

"Yea man whatever, I'll be over in twenty." She said before hanging up the phone. I shook my head and Ti looked at me.

"It's Shay ain't it?" She asked. I nodded my head and she rolled her eyes. "Fuck, will she ever get her shit together!? I'm pretty sure Lisa bout tired of her ass."

"Yea well it'll only be for tonight, I promise babe." I said before kissing her. I stood up and put on my pants and shirt and grabbed my gun. This motherfucker don't ever learn her lesson.

I waited for shay to come while I rolled my blunt. The doorbell rang and I opened it seeing her in a pair of overalls and a hat. I scrunched up my nose and pulled her inside.

"Nigga what the fuck are you wearing?" I asked as she smacked her lips.

"Man you don't like it?" Shay asked as I shook my head no. I took off her hat and thew it.

"You look a fucking mess. No wonder Lisa be picking out your outfits." I said sitting down. Ti came down in her silk robe and mugged Shay.

"Hey to you too. You know you've never liked me and I've always wondered why." Shay said.

"Cause you ain't shit! You got my girl worrying herself crazy about you over there cause you ain't coming home. Lisa need to leave your ass." She snapped.

"Mmm she so fine." Shay said. I looked at him and aimed my gun at her.

"Don't fucking play my nigga. You know Tionne is off limits." I said. She pushed the gun away from her face and stood up.

"Don't be pointing that shit at me mothafucka. You know I ain't scared of yo ass."

"But you scared of me." I turned around and seen Tionne holding up a gun to her head. She squinted her eyes and chuckled seeing Shay shaking. She lowered the gun and sat it back on the counter.

"This is gonna be a long fucking night." She mumbled going back upstairs.

To be continued.......