Date night - part two.

(Fair warning.. Breath play, knife play & blood play.. don't do this stuff if ya don't know what you're doing :p)

A game is not complete without a winner. The final act that seals the victory.

To Brittany, the games were dragged out into different acts, ending in the great finale. Her reward and her punishment, all together. Her breathing doubled in anticipation, hardly able to keep still as she sat beside Santana in their car. Her pale had eyes settled on the dark woman sitting across from her, taking her in. The way her jaw was locked tight as she drove, aggressively as always, told Brittany what to expect. Pride swelled in her chest; she had edged Santana on enough. She had rarely seen the brunette so worked up even after leaving the club.

When they got into their shared home, Santana turned to her, snarling. The maniacal look in those dark eyes told her just how bothered she was. "Had fun tonight?" Santana asked, breathing heavily.

Long pale arms curled around a tan neck as Santana stood unmoving, the blonde kissing her feverishly. When Santana pulled away, Brittany giggled. "It's much funnier with you," she whispered sweetly into the brunettes ear. They were finally alone and she was getting her prize.

With a growl from the darker woman, no doubt reminded of the other, now deceased men she had seduced in a similar manner- Santana pulled her into their large bedroom and roughly ripped her shimmering golden dress off her. The blonde stood in front of Santana only in her red satin panties that didn't leave much to imagination. Santana stalked the room silently to pick up her 'toys.'

"Puddin'..." She froze when Brittany flexed her pale body and moaned for her. Brittany took advantage of the brunettes reaction and pushed her down onto the large, black silk-sheeted bed. She was not only playing with fire; she was basically pouring gasoline on it and jumping in.

"You know you're my one and only, Santana," she breathed. The blonde straddled her lover and slowly began to roll her hips, eagerly to the soft whimpers she was responded with. She swiftly unbuttoned Santanas white shirt, long pale fingers trail down the brunettes tattooed chest, adoring the beauty of it.

As Santana sat up, Brittany ground her hips harder against hers. The brunette gritted her teeth and grasped the blondes waist - sometimes Santana was sweet with her, taking her time between her legs until she was almost out of her mind. Sometimes Santana focused on her only; she would never tired and could go on all night. Sometimes Santana held Brittany so fucking softly, kissed her sweetly and moved slowly. And sometimes, she fucked her hard. Just as she needed it.

Pleasure was the best when it was framed by a rough edge of pain. Brittany was aching already by the sound of Santana's rough breathing. Perhaps she really had gone too far this time.

The brunette tossed her onto the bed, face first, and took a hold of her neck as she pushed her down. Brittany giggled as her panties were discarded with a slash of Santana's favourite knife. Yikes. Her legs spread - brittany knew it would be painful, and the anticipation was driving her absolutely mad. Enough for her to roll her hips into the mattress with a whined out "puddin'..."

Brittany heard the rustling sound when Santana swiftly removed the rest of her clothes and picked out her toys. A moment later a switchblade was pressed into her backside as Santana straddled her. She couldn't help but moan, butterflies in her stomach, as Santana's weight pressed her down.

Whatever Santana decided to do to her, she wanted it. Naturally. Every hickey was a medal of pride.

The blade grazed her skin at first, just trailing an invisible path. Santana pushed into her body with a growl; her hard member always filled the blonde to the core. It stretched her open, and she clenched her inner muscles around the brunette only to hear her groan. The thrusts were sharp, like the blade, precise and strong - pounding into her and she grasped the sheets in clenched fists, crimson lips parted with gasps.