THIS FANFICTION STORY

Hello,
I just wanted to tell you all that I have appreciated all your comments and support on these stories, it truly means so much.

After some time of thinking, I have decided that I'll share these stories once more with you guys. I don't want anybody to feel offended or upset with me using Naya's character in these stories, I loved and respected her time with us on this earth - and I respect her family enough to understand the difficulties they're going through during this horrible time. I won't be using Brittana as my muses anymore, but I encourage you to continue writing your heart out with these two love birds!

I want to say that Naya has been a huge influence and role model for MANY young women (and men), and she's a goddamn hero. I might've not known her personally or for that long, but she still meant something to me.

Santana wasn't someone I grew up with like some other people, I was just finishing high school when I first heard about the television show 'glee', and by then it had already aired all seasons. I favourited Brittany and Santana immediately, I absolutely adored Brittany and the relationship she had with Santana. After making my way through the series, I fell in love with the friendship between Naya and Heather. They reminded me of myself and a friend of mine. So, with that being said, they will FOREVER hold a special place in my heart.

I wish nothing but my love for the Rivera family, Ryan and all her friends. I'm not a Christian, but god bless her for being a BEAUTIFUL mother, daughter, sister, wife and friend. You'll forever be missed, sweetheart. I love you always. ミ☆

 ミ☆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Love on the brainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें