Epilogue

Clyde stared into the mirror with a cheerful expression plastered across his face, pleased by his reflection. He ran his fingers through his hair, an attempt to make it a little less messy. "I look fabulous," He decided. He took a breath and exited the bathroom.

In a few minutes, he would be leaving the house to meet with the gang and go hang out at a little cafe nearby. Although it was technically just a get-together with all five of them, Clyde considered it to be a double-date with Token and himself, Craig and Tweek, and Jimmy as a plus one. Which he found a little nerve-racking.

He went down the stairs and waved to his father, who was watching television in the living room, as he slipped on his shoes and jacket.

"Have fun," His dad said nonchalantly as Clyde opened the front door.

He walked out the door and was met with Token's pretty brown eyes and warm smile. "All ready?" Token asked, taking hold of Clyde's hand.

Clyde nodded, "Sure am," He said, returning Token's smile. He and Token walked down the sidewalk together. They went a few doors down to Craig's house and waited outside for him as well. Craig and Tweek both came outside a few minutes later, then the gang went to get Jimmy, who was waiting outside his house when they arrived.

A few weeks back, Token had convinced Clyde to tell his dad everything that was going on and to get professional help. It took a lot of courage for Clyde to be able to come out to his father, but he turned out to be very supportive and overall cool with it. As for Clyde's eating habits, his dad didn't have much of a reaction at first, only an unreadable expression as if he didn't quite believe his son. But after a day or so, he agreed that it was a pretty serious thing and got Clyde the help he needed. (A/N: I really don't know what kind of help you get for this sort of thing, and I don't really wanna research it, so sorry for not being specific.) And now Clyde was better than ever. He was happy, healthy, and had a hot boyfriend. Things couldn't be better. 

"What are you guys thinking about ordering when we get to the cafe?" Token sparked a conversation as they walked.

"Bacon," Clyde answered with no hesitation.

Craig scrunched his nose. "For lunch?" He murmured, staring at Clyde in disgust.

"It's not lunchtime yet," Clyde said.

"F-f-for normal people it is," Jimmy put in.

"It's noon!" Clyde protested.

"That's lunchtime," Craig answered.

Clyde folded his arms. "I am right. You are wrong. I refuse to speak to any of you from this minute forward."

Token rolled his eyes and smiled while Jimmy, Tweek, and Craig stifled their laughter as the five approached the cafe. It was a small brick building a few blocks from Tweak Bros. Coffee. It was nothing fancy, but it was cheap, which is all that mattered.

The group entered the building and found a red booth next to a window near the back of the restaurant. Clyde and Tweek sat next to the window; Token next to Clyde and Craig next to Tweek, with Jimmy seated on Token's other side.

"Ick, the seat is sticky," Clyde muttered.

"I thought you weren't talking to us anymore?" Craig taunted with a smirk.

Clyde rolled his eyes. "How long do you really think I can stay quiet for, let's be honest."

"True," Craig said.

A moment later one of the waitresses appeared at their table. "Are you guys ready to order?" She asked them.

"Bacon!" Clyde practically shouted, drawing attention to their table.

Tweek jumped and glanced around. "Clyde, oh my God," He hissed,

The waitress gave Clyde an annoyed but slightly sympathetic look. "I'm sorry, sir, but we don't serve bacon or any other breakfast foods after 11."

Clyde gaped at her in disbelief. "What?"

Craig smirked. "Told ya."

"Fine. I'll have like, french fries or something," Clyde muttered in defeat.

The waitress nodded and wrote Clyde's order down on her notepad. She took the rest of their orders before disappearing into the kitchen.

"I can't believe they don't serve motherfucking bacon after 11, what the hell kind of a place is this," Clyde mumbled to himself.

Token gave him a little nudge and smiled. "Hey, cheer up. We can find a place that serves bacon at a reasonable hour for you tomorrow or something."

Clyde's face immediately lit up. "Yay," He giggled and leaned on Token's shoulder. Token put his arm around Clyde and stroked his shoulder with his hand. He couldn't have been happier to have Clyde back to normal.

Minutes passed, and the waitress came back with their food. She set each person's plates in front of them and left again.

"Hey, Craig," Tweek said, getting the attention of his boyfriend. "You wanna know why I ordered fries, too?"

"Why?" Craig raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going with this?"

"Because I know you love them," Tweek continued. Craig gave him a look of pure confusion. Tweek giggled and picked up a fry, shoving it into Craig's face. "Eat it, we're doing the cute couple shit that the shippers love so very, very much."

Clyde watched Tweek and Craig and grinned, picking up a fry from his own plate. "Open up," He said to Token, and fed him the fry. Token laughed and did the same to Clyde.

Jimmy watched the two pairs of lovers and rolled his eyes. "There's so much g-g-gay happening, I'm n-not sure if I'll m-make it out of here a-al-alive."

Craig grinned and lifted his cup of water. "I am proposing a toast," He began, making sure the others were listening. "To Jimmy, for having to be the fifth wheel from now on. Good luck."

The others laughed and raised their glasses, saying "To Jimmy!" As they did.

Author's Note

DONE BIETCH

Also I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED IT BUT I DIDN'T, IT WAS STILL A DRAFT DHBSH

Jimmy appreciation boys... I'm so happy this fic is over, I almost discontinued it multiple times, but decided "Fuck it, I'mma finish it." So that's what I did. 

Also I have a few new story ideas in mind, but they might take a while before I actually write and post them and shiz, so yeah. Probably either a Creek one or a Bunny one next.

Last but most certainly not least, I must say thank you to you all. Thank you so much for all the recognition, follows, votes, and SUPER FRIGGIN NICE COMMENTS that you people have left. I love you all so so so much, farewell.