Chapter 2

I ran outside to see jordan talking to some girl

across the street from me I walked to the car and got in.
"Um Jordan"?
"Ima hit you up a lil later shorty" jordan said
"Okay" the girl said.
"Jordan wtf was that? why you flirting wit her"? I yelled a little
"Mane chill tf out with all dat damn yelling in my damn ear, she a friend" he said with an attitude
"A friend?? But when I have damn friends u threaten to beat tf outta me" I said.
"Wtf u need a damn friend for? You got me I'm all the friends u need"
"Whatever jordan "I said now even more irritated.
"U trippin " 

We drove in Silence cause now my day was ruined seeing my boyfriend flirting with another girl made me think was there more? After all of my thinking we finally arrived at my hair Solon .

"Ight man, ima come pick u back up later hit me up when u off "

I ignored everything he said and tried getting out the car when he grabbed my arm and Squeezed it.

"Ouch jordan ur hurting me " i said in pain
"Man speak back when I'm fucking speaking to u or it will be worser than that "
"Okay okay please let go"

He let go on me as I got out the car and grab my purse and he sped off . I walked in to the Solon where the Solon was packed as always, this is one of my happy places it helps me get away from my mom and dad bitching about jordan and getting away from Jordan putting his hands on me. I walked in and seen my Client already in my chair waiting. I walked over there and started preparing to do her hair.

"Hey Sophia I'm sorry I'm late this morning , I woke up late" I said lying.
"You okay girl. I was just sitting here talking otp with my daughter, she wants to go with her dad this weekend and I don't think it's a good idea"
"Oh really "

Sophia started telling me how her day and how it was going so far and going on and on about her daughter and her baby daddy, i was listening but I still thinking about how jordan was talking to that girl, was he doing that when I wasn't around? I was snapped out of my thoughts again when my bestfriend kierra came up to me.

"Bout time yo late ass showed up for work, how u late when u own this shop girl? " kierra said laughing "I know girl, I woke up late this morning, I was trying to sleep until 7:05 but my mama wanna scream up stairs like she ain't got no type of se...

"I know girl, I woke up late this morning, I was trying to sleep until 7:05 but my mama wanna scream up stairs like she ain't got no type of sense " I said laughing.
"I miss mama Andrea she always stayed getting on to us "  kierra said
"Right, where jada ?" I said
"She over there working on that girl hair she almost finished she doing box braids and you know box braids take a few hours especially if they gotta lot of hair " kierra said
"Oh hell yeah , cause I did that girl box braids yesterday and my hands was hurting " I said laughing "
"Kehlani, whats that red mark on your arm"? And don't lie to me  .
"What are you talking about ? " I said tryna play it off "
"Girl I'm not damn dumb, is jordan dumb ass hitting u again, I told you to leave his ass alone" kierra said
"Kierra please not here. I already hear enough of that from my mom and dad " I said
"Okay fine. Let's see if jada notices it when she's done. " kierra said

I was glad kierra walked away because I really didn't wanna hear over and over again that I needed to leave jordan I know what I need to do and I don't need anyone else telling me what I needed to do either .

"Hey girl, I see you finally showed up. Jada said
"Girl yes, i overslept.

"I see, I just got finished doing this girl box braids, when I said my hands killing me, my hands killing me girl" she said laughing "Damn, I know the feeling tho" "Ke, I'm not trying to get in your business or anything but kierra told me about Jo...

"Damn, I know the feeling tho"
"Ke, I'm not trying to get in your business or anything but kierra told me about Jordan putting his hands on you still"
"Yeah, it's not a good time to talk about it, can we talk about it later when we go on lunch?
"Yeah sure, just making sure my bitch straight" jada said hugging me.
"Yeah thanks girl" I said with a smile.

After an hour of finishing up all my customers hair and finally getting ready to get off my feet it was lunch time.

"Hey yall ready for lunch"? Jada said
"Girl you know my fat ass ready to eat " kierra said
"Yeah I'm starving, where we going? " I said
"Wendys" "jada said.
"Bitch don't nobody want that dry ass burger and them nasty ass fries" kierra said
I laughed.
"Okay bitch then since u got such a problem with what I choose you choose" jada said rolling her eyes
"Bet. Let's do zaxbys " kierra said
"Hell no" jada said.
Let's do Chick-fil-A I said.
"Now that's what I'm talking about " kierra said
"Both of yall get on my nerves let's go. " jada said

We got in kierras car and rode to Chick-fil-A after about 15 mins of  driving we finally got in and order food.

"Hi welcome to chick-fil-A what can I get for u today?
"Um I would like a large fry and a large sweet tea please and the name is Kierra " kierra said
"And I would like a 4 piece chicken tender small fry and a Dr Pepper and the name is Jada
"I would like a 12 count nuggets and a large fry and a large milkshake " and the name is kehlani.

After mins of ordering food and actually getting it. We sat in the car and ate

"So u gone tell us what happened" Kierra said
"Right cause soon as u tell me , we beating his ass" jada said
" Long story " I said

****
What yall think Kehlani gone tell jada and kierra?
But anyways
Comment and vote 💕