Chapter 4

I walked into the living room and there was my daddy standing right there, I haven't seen my daddy in months he's always working hard.

"Dadddddy" I screamed with tears running down
" dadddy " my sister also screamed.
"Hey my beautiful girls, how y'all been?
"I've been okay dad, what are you doing back? I thought you wasn't suppose to be home for another month? "
"I decided to come home cause I missed my girls and my beautiful wife" he said as he went and hugged my mom"
"Aw we missed u so much especially me. " I said to my dad
"How about you girls go and get dressed up for bed and we can continue to talk in the morning "my mom said.
"Okay but u have to tell y'all something in the morning it's Important" I said
"Okay " they both said.

I went upstairs to my room and started taking off my clothes that I had on for work today and decided to hop in the shower with no music just quiet. I just wanted to think about all the things that happened today and how I've been feeling lately. I really only just wish for is a good boyfriend who my parents love and my bestfriends love, but most of all my sister.

*Sighs* "only a girl could wish" i said to myself in the shower.

I finished up my shower and got out and did my face mask and got into bed when I was about to cut my lights off when I got in incoming call from Jordan

*incoming call* jordan
*declines*

I don't know what he's calling for, he flirts with a girl in my face calls me a hoe and expects for everything to be alright. Yeah I'm done with him for real this time. After all that happened today maybe I'll just lay in bed tomorrow and for the rest of the week and just have some time to myself. After thinking about everything that I went through today I started to go look for some apartments, but then again I was also thinking about moving in with kierra but at the same time why would I move in with kierra when I could have my own space, cause what if we fight or something happens then where I'm I gonna go. So I'll just look for my own place. After about an hour of doing that I decided to just watch a movie on Netflix called 365 days and ended up falling asleep.

*****
Have y'all ever watched 365 days? ou hunni that movie was good.
Y'all think it's a good for her to move in with kierra ?
But vote
Comment 💕