Author's Note

Asalamu Alaikum everyone,

Thank you for clicking on this book and deciding to give it a read. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

This book contains Muslim characters and any flaw associated to them doesn't represent the whole Muslim community - their mistakes are theirs only. I'll try to describe the Islamic religion to the best of my knowledge, however, mistakes on my behalf are possible. I'm, after all, an imperfect smol human bean who can make errors and this is a fictional book.

But I need you to know that Islam is a religion of peace and mercy. It is the people who fail to follow Islam the correct way because Islam is perfect but those who practice it are not. If you have any question or doubt, I'll be happy to guide you to the best of my abilities.

ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

Okay, so let's put our serious faces on real quick. Pretty please do not copy, recreate or plagiarize my characters, storyline or any other part of my story. Plagiarism is a crime and it's really sad and disrespectful to plagiarize someone's hard work so blz dnt.

You're free to correct any type of grammatical error so long as you're being nice. But keep in mind to not be rude in any sort of way. No hate speech, no cursing and no offensive comments. Nobody likes meanies, not even my cats :(

Spread love like confettiii <3

And remember to leave a vote if you enjoy a chapter. I'd love to hear your thoughts about this book so drop some comments too! ( •̀ᴗ•́)

Friendly reminder: books may contain unrealistic ideas but life isn't a fairytale and fictional guys aren't real. Stay safe.

Random question because I'm a curious soul - how did you find this book?

happy reading,
the philokalist ღ

N O T E
'Some Bittersweet Memories' is a new version of my book 'Our Fate: A Beautiful Tale' and will only be uploaded here. If you find this story or a book with the same storyline ANYWHERE else, haha you won't. But seriously if you do, *shudders* plz let mei knoe.

P.s I know it's a tough time, but don't lose hope. Be patient, put your trust in Allah and remember to always keep our muslim ummah and the world in your prayers. In Sha Allah, we'll get through this.

***