Before the New Revolution

(A/n: This is my story from my other account and I want to share it with all of you. Hope you enjoy it.)

"Ok so here's the scoop. My name is Rex Salazar. And I just saved the whole entire world from complete world control and cured the whole world of Evos. You're welcome, but before that, let's recap what happened before. Starting with the project that changed the world. Or it was suppose to."

"My brother Caesar and parents Rafael and Violeta were working on a project with other scientists to save the world. They worked on these little microscopic machines called nanites."

"They were suppose to help the world

"They were suppose to help the world. To help cure disease, fix injures, end world hunger. All the things that the world needed. But then I had an accident, and the only way to save me was a supply of nannites. And it worked. The nanites I had were the first bunch to be made. And it seemed i was ok, but only for a while. The uhh..... side effects came a bit after they were injected."

"With the injection of nanites I was able to control them and I gained amazing powers with them

"With the injection of nanites I was able to control them and I gained amazing powers with them. But one of the scientists and the people that funded the project saw this as a way get their own set of powers. Seeing as how I could control them and tell them what to do, they saw an opportunity and took it."

"They had secretly had other scientists make specific nannites to control the elements of the universe. Gravity, space-time, matter and anti-matter, energy, and mechanics. With these powers you could become a god. But my parents and brother found out about their plan. And figured that there was only one way to save the earth from the Consortium's terrible plan. To release all of the nanites to the earth."

"So then the meta-nanites would be spread out so far it would take forever to find them. But all the nanites were unfinished, not ready, but they didn't have a choice. It was either let the Consortium rule the world or unleash all the nanites and spread the meta ones out across the world. They chose option 2. And it worked."

"Unfortunately our parents were in the reactor when it happened so they didn't make it. When the reactor exploded and sent the nanites everywhere, My brother managed to escape the building but the explosion caused his mobile lab to fly fast at tremendous speeds. For him, he was gone for 15 minutes but for the rest of the world it was 5 years. As for me I ended up with amnesia and traveled the world. And at the time, I was supposedly having a fun time. I still can remember what I did but some of it wasn't the best side of me."