After all this time

Rex traveled for miles and miles as he continued on his path to find Korra. He drove as carefully as he could to try and not attract attention that he didn't want. He checked his pockets and saw that he was running out of money.

He figured soon he would have to start hunting animals in the woods for food. He was skeptical because the animals in this world were just bizarre. They all looked like a mutant collaboration of 2 different animals mixed together and wasn't sure how they would taste. But he had enough for one last meal, so he decided that the next town he saw, he would eat there.

He drove until he saw a small Earth Kingdom town with what looked like an arena building in it. Rex stopped outside the town and deactivated his rider so no one could see him. He then proceded to walk around the town trying to find a place to eat but surprisingly, most of them were closed and had gone to the arena battle. Rex decided that he could use some entertainment and decided to go to this arena to see what was going down and if there was food there.

He walked into the building and heard an audience cheering and roaring with excitement. He was curious to see what was going on but he was stopped by two big buff guys who told him that he had to pay to get in. But Rex wasn't going to blow his last money on an event. So he secretly flew up to the roof and snuck his way in.

When he got to the main area, he could still hear the crowd cheering and screaming with fun. He opened a door to the main area saw a circle arena with a big net covering it. Rex snuck his way past everyone and began to get to where he could see the fight. In the hole of the arena, Rex saw two ladies earth bending each other to death.

He sat down and joined the crowd in cheering. He saw the girl with short hair was struggling to fight back so he felt sorry for her. He saw the other girl ran up a wall with a boulder and threw it at the short haired girl, eventually knocking her down and losing the fight.

Over the speakers, Rex heard "We have a winner" as the bell rang, indicating that the fight was over. "Aww what it's already over" said Rex internally. "Good thing I snuck in. Otherwise that would've been a waste of money."

People cheered the girl on as she walked out of the building with her hands in the air. Rex had to admit. It was short and didn't last but he enjoyed what he saw.

Rex started to get up leave when he then saw the girl on the floor get up and saw her looking up at the crowd. He looked at her and internally gasped. He recognized those beautiful blue eyes anywhere. They were the eyes of his first friend upon his arrival in this strange world. The girl he trusted with his life. The girl he had been searching for for months. It was Korra. He had finally found her.