Chapter 6

They ran and ran until it was dark, and finally arrived at Clover town. They were running through  the forest because it was the easiest way to reach the conference hall.

When they arrived they saw Master Makarov standing there waiting for him to play the flute!

"Master!" They were all calling out to him, worried that he would let him play. When Master Bob called out for them to be quiet.

"Oooh! Look at you two dears! Oh-ho ho~ so handsome! Erza! You've really filled out! And Aoife! That figure! Ooh!"

"Yes, I know~"

"ERZA!" Aoife was mortified. But Lucy thought it was cute!

Their attention was soon directed at the Master again when he began to talk.

"Well? Nothing's going to change. You cannot change the fact that those who are weak will forever remain weak. Now maybe it's just me, but I dont think that's a bad thing. I mean we humans are weak creatures by nature. Our insecurities are the reason that guilds even exist. And, they're why we have friends. When we're surrounded with allies, it's easier to stay positive about the future. Think of it this way. If we're clumsy then we may stumble and bump into things, but as long as we have faith in our future, we continue marching forward. Our inner strength emerges on its own. But we have to choose that path and pledge to live our lives to the fullest. Don't let that silly flute get in the way."

They are all in awe as Kageyama drops the flute and surrenders. Until the flute glows and starts to cackle.

"I've grown tired of you cowardly wizards and your antics! I can no longer hold back, I shall come forward to devour you my self. I shall feast on your pitiful souls!"

They got ready to fight the monster, the demon of Zeref's own creation. Aoife was distracted helping people until he blew the top of a damn mountain. Like, really?

Aoife, Erza, Natsu and Gray all stood their ground in front of the monster. Aoife lifted her hammer in the air, collecting stray magical energy. She called out.

"Ready?" In tandem the group replied.

"YEAH"

They all took off, Erza and Aoife dealing the first hit simultaneously. Aoife had used the little telepathy magic she learned from Warren to forge a plan. 'Punch as many holes in the damn thing as you can. Then it won't be able to play.' They all got ready to strike.

"DOUBLE POWER: HAMMER STRIKE!"

"REQUIP! THE KNIGHT!"

"ICE MAKE LANCE!"

"FIRE DRAGON! IRON FIST!"

They keep going till Lullaby begins to play it's song, but it was just pitiful whimpers. When they all got to the ground, Erza looked proud.

"Its because of Aoife, she came up with a plan and shared it with us through telepathy, so Lullaby wouldn't hear." The Master was proud to show her off.

"THAT'S RIGHT, FAIRY TAILS MASTER STRATEGIST RIGHT HERE!" But Lullaby still had some power and needed to be defeated so Natsu and Aoife delivered the final hits.

"THOR'S POWER: RAGING TEMPEST!"

"FIRE DRAGON: BRILLIANT FLAME!"

They got back down to the ground and Erza was holding Aoife princess style in her Black Wing armor, which was making her blush like mad. When she finally got released it looked like the residents of Clover were about ready to kill. Aofie hadn't been paying attention, just she figured it out when she turned and saw the crater that used to be Clover town.

"RUN! AOIFE C'MON!"

"COMING, WAIT UP!"

And they kept running till somehow, they ended up in Clover Canyon.