Chapter 9

Aoife woke up about 5 days later, and she felt like shittt. Team Natsu offered for her to come along on their job, but she declined knowing she was in no state. Also knowing if she did any form of exercise too soon she'd barf her guts out.

She and Mira were walking to the guild together when they saw the state of it. There were giant metal pillars sticking out of it, and it was absolutely demolished. Aoife was at her wits end.

"CAN WE GO FIVE SECONDS WITHOUT THIS SHIT!" Mira was laughing at her reaction, when Makarov came out and waved them into the basement. They started to set up so the guild could stay in there for the time being. It was another day before Team Natsu arrived home, and both The Master and Aoife were drunk off their asses. Luckily Aoife could sober up quickly as a result of her different blood. The Master, could not. So he had an interesting conversation with Team Natsu, then Erza headed over to see Aoife, 1. Because that's her girlfriend, and 2. Because she had to be put on sleeping arrangements so Mira the Shipper didn't make everyone majorly uncomfortable.

"Erza! Mo grá, you're home! I missed you! Tonight we have to keep around other people, so I'm having a sleepover with Shadowgear. She has a new magic book for me, and I haven't stayed the night with Levy in forever! Also, Natsu and Gray are assigned to Lucy, so I figured you should go with her to make it less uncomfortable!"

"Thank you, dear. And yes, that sounds just fine. Have fun ok!"

"I will honeybunny!"

That night as they walked home, Aoife had her arm slung platonically around Levy's shoulders and was teasing Jet and Droy over their massive crush on Levy. But, being the gems they were wanted to make sure that Levy was completely ok with them being there.

"Are you sure!"

"Yes of course! I wouldn't wanna break up our team! And besides, Aoife will kick your butts if you do anything unsavoury!"

"True, Lev. I totally would." Aoife sensed something coming and pushed Levy out of the way so she could take the first hit. She tried her hardest to fight back against the attack, but the spell had left her weak. There was nothing she could do.

When they found them the next morning, pinned up to the biggest tree in Magnolia, there were 5 words carved into the tree above them. The Storm Goddess must suffer. They could tell that Aoife had been hit the worst, there was blood dripping into a puddle on the ground from a massive cut around her torso.

When Mira saw her she screamed and hit the ground. She was screaming for them to cut her down, that she can't lose anyone else. She tried to run, she wanted to make them pay, to hurt them, but she was held back by Elfman. Erza let out so much magical power she broke the ground around her. She was shaking. In her head she was praying, praying to her lovers gods that 'please please she can't be dead please'. The Master had just arrived, and he was pissed.

After some preperation and planning which took a day or two, they stormed the Phantom Lord guild. When they got there, it was absolute chaos. After they had taken out a majority of the guild, Gajeel finally came down to fight. When Natsu caught his arm, and the guild was quiet he asked loudly.

"Where's little Miss Lightning huh? What is she not feelin so well?" Natsu roars in anger. And Gajeel goes flying into a wall.

"IF YOU EVER TOUCH AOIFE AGAIN THERES GONNA BE HELL TO PAY! FOR AOIFE AND TEAM SHADOWGEAR!"

Previously at Magnolia Hospital

Lucy was sitting between the hospital beds of two of her very good friends Levy McGarden and Aoife. She was just thinking out loud, about how horrible this all was and how she wished she could do more, and crying while facing Aoife's bed. When suddenly a hand grabbed Lucy's that was resting on the bed.

"Heya, Luce. How are you holding up?"

"Oh my god! Are you ok Aoife? I wish there was more I could do for you."

"Oh, Lucy. I'm so proud of you."

"Huh? What's goin on? Are you ok?"

"I know who you are hon. We only met for a little while, and you probably don't remember me but I was hired to find you when you went missing on your 5th birthday. I looked so different then. I bought you a strawberry milkshake and sang you Happy Birthday on your way home. I told you I'd come see you again, and I tried. I tried so hard. You told me what your father did, and how he acted towards you. I tried my damndest hon. But when I came back he told me that if I was ever there for anything other than business I would be arrested. I tried to find another job for him, and when I finally did I learned you had ran away from the staff. I was so proud. That was about a year ago. Then you showed up and I just knew. My little heart. We spent so much time together remember?"

"Y-yea! I remember, you were all I had left when I went through all that. You really did look different."

"Yes, I did. But gods, I am so proud of you. You've grown into such a powerful young woman. You are no longer Lucy Heartfilia. You are Lucy of Fairy Tail. And I'm happy for you. I don't blame you at all y'know, for not telling them. It's difficult to tell people things like that. But just know that they'll understand 'kay? Cause this is your home. Fairy Tail is your home. And we all care for you. You are so strong, and you are so much stronger than that windbag."

"T-thank you! Thank you so much Stormy!" Lucy was crying and hugging her.

"Awe, you still remember!" But Lucy noticed something strange. While they were talking Aoife had been peeling off the smaller bandages that seemingly covered nothing.

"Hey! Where are your injuries?"

"Oh, that's just the smaller ones. I'm still pretty bruised and battered, Heart. But I heal faster than most."

"Oh, alright. But I gotta get going to get my groceries, I'll be back soon ok? Get some sleep"

"O-*yawn*okay" Aoife went to sleep, not knowing what the next morning would bring.