Chapter 11

Suddenly a large monster stands in front of them. Monsieur Sol lost fast, and Elfman quickly ran up to Mira. They shared an emotional moment until Mira realized something.

"The giant. It isn't moving as fast as it was before." She quietly deliberated for a moment "The Element 4, Do you know how many are left?"

"Uhhh, 2."

"Then we need to take out the other two they're probably somewhere inside th-"

"ELFMAN!" Aoife had been peacefully watching the two siblings, she knew Elfman was in control. She told him to go have his moment with his sister. Suddenly she felt a huge magic power behind her and turned to see Aria of the Heavens. She knew what he was here to do and she had to let somebody know, so she screamed for the man she had seen as her big brother for a long time.

Elfman and Mira turned back to her just in time to see Aria grab her and the both of them disappear.

"AOIFE!" They knew they had no chance of getting her without help, so they sought out the others.

In the main hall, Natsu and Happy arrived to see Aoife laying on the floor lifeless. Posed like someone in a coffin, pale and unmoving. They started to run forward when a cloaked man dropped in front of her.

"I am Aria of the Heavens, the strongest of the Element 4."

"Lemme guess you're some kinda wind wizard, huh? I've dealt with your kind before. What did you do to Aoife?"

"I simply used the same spell I used on your Master. It was difficult, she wields so much raw magic power, I'm still draining her."

"Be careful Natsu, this guys a lot stronger than Erigor."

On the roof

"GRAY!"

"Hey guys, what's Mira doing here."

"We need your help, it's lucky that you took down another one of the Element 4. They're what's running the giant." Elfman told him.

"But we've got a bigger problem, Aria of the Heavens kidnapped Aoife! We've gotta find her, ooh what if she gets hurt." Mira was panicking, and both Gray and Elfman did not know how to handle that.

In the main hall with Natsu

"I'll kick your ass!" Natsu was still trying to fight him even after learning of his invisible spell that was draining him. Then suddenly Erza showed up, they were excited until Erza looked them in the eyes.

"Erza is P.O.'ed!"

"So you're the one who hurt our master!"

"The Great Erza." Aria said "How unfortunate, it seems Titania will lose her head alongside her friend Salamander." Natsu gestured for her to turn around and when she saw the state of Aoife, who was at the bottom of the stairs, Aria. Was. Dead.

"If I find out that you've harmed a hair on her head, you are going to die a painful death."

"He's draining her Erza, because of what she is it's taking much longer than Master, but she's dying."

What ensued after that sentence, was told for years afterward. It was a warning to the world, never to touch Aoife. Or the full wrath of Titania Erza would rain down upon your head.

"HOW COULD YOU TAKE LIVES SO EASILY!" Erza took him down with one hit. As the giant was collapsing from a lack of magic power, so was she. But when they looked to grab Aoife, she was gone. Soon enough they heard the chimes of an announcement system, and the voice of Jose.

"Listen up Fairy Tail scum. Cause I'll only say this once" Lucy's scream came on the speakers. "Did you catch that, not only do we have your precious Lucy Heartfilia, but little Miss Lightning is dead. So now for my favorite part, wiping all you miserable brats off the face of the earth"

"N-no." Erza croaked out "Please, no."

Mira refused to believe it. "She is not dead. When we were younger we did a tether, a way to check up on each other. I would feel it if she was dead."

Soon Elfman, Gray, and Mira arrived at the main hall to see Erza weeping and sitting against a pillar. Mira ran over to her yelling.

"SHE'S STILL ALIVE. ERZA, SHE'S STILL ALIVE!" Erza looked up.

"What?"

"The tether Erz. I can feel it, she's still alive."

"Thank gods. I was so worried."

Then they all froze. A wave of something horrible washed over them. A wave of death. Jose had appeared.

Erza fought him, and Jose commented on how she was still strong enough to fight.

"Even after a direct hit from Jupiter, you still have the power to fight. Smart, strong, and immensely beautiful. I will take great pleasure in defeating you."

"I draw strength from my family, and from the knowledge that you are not strong enough!"

"Strong enough for what?"

"Strong enough to kill one of the best people I've ever known! Aoife is still alive you dumb son of a bitch!"

"NO!"

With Lucy and Gajeel

Lucy goes flying into a wall from a harsh kick from Gajeel. Aoife can hear it, and she is struggling to move. She wants to help her, but it's like she's paralyzed. She knew what had happened, and she was prepared. She made a canister to lock on to her magic power's signal, and catch her magic power as it was drained. She just had to muster up enough strength to speak so she could get help. She heard Lucy's speech, and it just increased her willpower. She knew she wasn't strong enough to properly operate it, so she'd have to rely on Lucy.

The second that Natsu came up, he laid his eyes on Aoife. He screamed her name, and his flames increased.

"AOIFE!" That's when she realized, Mira was probably the only one who knew she was still alive. She called for Lucy as loud as she could, which was barely above a whisper.

"L-lucy."

"Oh gods! Aoife!"

"Lucy, in my left pocket." She coughed quietly. Lucy pulled out the cartridge and looked at it, confused. "Put it over my guild mark, when it glows take Happy, back up, and warn Natsu, okay."

"O-okay." She placed it over her guild mark and it clicked, then metal started expanding over her torso and up her neck. It stopped at her waist and just under her jaw. When it started glowing, she called out for Natsu.

"WATCH OUT, AOIFE'S DOING SOMETHING!" Natsu hit the deck just in time. Having learned from experience that when 'watch out' and 'Aoife' go in the same sentence, you get your ass out of the way. A huge golden shockwave went out for miles around, sending Gajeel and the other Phantom Lord goons flying and leaving little golden sparkles behind. Gajeel was confused, and a little more than freaked when he saw the dead girl get up. He'd checked her pulse, and it wasn't there.

"Natsu." Aoife called out. "I gotta go, somethins wrong. I leave tin can to you. Okay?"

"Alright Aoife, be careful ok?"

"Yeah, yeah. And Natsu?"

"Yep?"

"Take it outside so you don't kill Heart, huh?"

"Yeah, yeah."

Aoife headed downstairs, knowing that Aria was done by now due to the fact that the giant had fallen. She was intent on killing Jose, and now she had the power to do it. Part of why she's such a popular blacksmith, is because her body constantly replenishes her magic energy. She can put it into her powers like her brother and be unstable, or she can imbue it into the metal she works with. But her body had been replenishing her magic power as fast as it could, and since she had gotten hers back so quickly like that her body was overloaded. Causing it to replenish at 3x the speed. Like an adrenaline rush, but bad news for anyone in her way.

She was out for blood, and Jose was gonna be ripped to shreds.

The Viking of Fairy Tailजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें