Chapter 12

Aoife had arrived just in time to hear the tail end of a conversation between Erza and Jose.

"Even after a direct hit from Jupiter, you still have the power to fight. Smart, strong, and immensely beautiful. I will take great pleasure in defeating you."

"I draw strength from my family, and from the knowledge that you are not strong enough!"

"Strong enough for what?"

"Strong enough to kill one of the best people I've ever known! Aoife is still alive you dumb son of a bitch!"

"NO!"

"She's right y'know." Aoife stepped in. "Like a puny spell like that could kill me."

"YOU HAD NO PULSE!"

"Yeah, if you weren't a great big bag of dicks, I could teach you that little trick of mine. Oh well, stand down Erza. I've got more than enough magic power to take him down."

"WHAT ARE YOU!"

"I'M PISSED YOU FUCKIN EMO CLOWN!" With that wonderfully professional statement she sent a wave of magic power towards him that sent him into a wall.

"You can manipulate magic energy?"

"Just my own. But I have enough to take you down." Erza had taken Aoife's order, and gone to lay down with Mira. The two of them were holding each other and watching as their badass girlfriend, who just came back from the dead, kicked the ass of one of the ten wizard saints.

He got back up and walked over to her. The two threw blows back and forth. Jose was visibly getting a little tired, but Aoife showed no signs of slowing down.

"No one's lasted this long in a battle against me before. It's almost like you're on par with me, but I doubt it. It disgusts me that such powerful wizards such as yourself are on Makarovs side." He flicked out a finger and a shockwave of his own making slammed her into the wall, hard.

"But, since you can't be tempted to join Phantom Lord, there's only one way to change that, kill you." Jose's fingers started glowing and he started to shoot magic bullets that she quickly dodged.

"Imagine how poor old Makarov will feel when he awakens to find his guild hall destroyed and his children dead and gone. He'd be lost, completely consumed by sorrow. Once he's been reduced to that miserable state, I can swoop in and kill him. But first I'll make him suffer. I'll torture him until he has no choice but to wither and die." Aoife, in a fit of rage, shot forward and swung her glowing fists at him recklessly, barely aiming, but aiming to kill.

He went on a rant about how Fairy Tail was slowly climbing up the ranks, and how Phantom Lord was better. Until Aoife had enough.

"I REFUSE TO BE EQUATED WITH SUCH A FEEBLE GUILD!"

"SHUT IT YOU DAFT GEEZER! WE'RE FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE THROWING A TEMPER TANTRUM! YOU FUCKING TODDLER! OH, THEY HAVE A FIRETRUCK TOO, SO IM GONNA SHOVE THEM OFF THE FUCKIN SLIDE? HUH?"

"This is no temper tantrum, we simply wanted to prove to the kingdom that we are the dominant guild."

"HOW COULD YOU? ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE HURT BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T GROW A PAIR!" Aoife started to swing at him again, him dodging every time. Soon enough he sent out three skull like magic bursts, that shot forward and wrapped themselves around Aoife. They started to electrocute her, and she drowned out Jose's words. Until she heard Lucy's last name. She thought it was funny, the things he was saying and she showed it.

Jose was taken aback by this girl. She was laughing! He was torturing her, and she was laughing!

"I think it's funny, how you think you know us. How you think you know Lucy!"