The Mark 🔞🔞

Kongpob's POV

I watched as Arthit left, his scent fading away from me. I hated watching him go away from me, but if I touched him tonight, I wouldn't be able to stop. I would claim him. And I was fairly certain my mother would put me through a very torturous death if I did that.

I turned around , facing the window through which moonlight was filtering in. My heart was still beating rapidly, the feel of his skin still making my body heat up. But no, I had to control myself. I had Waited for so long already, a little more wouldn't hurt.

But just when his scent seemed to fade, it grew stronger again. I sniffed the air, trying to understand why on earth was his scent becoming stronger now. I was pretty sure he couldn't be having his heat right now. And then, I heard hurried footsteps.

I turned around, but before I could do anything, a certain omega had jumped at me, wrapping his legs around my waist. "Cin..." I started to say but was interrupted when his lips crashed on mine. His intoxicating taste made me momentarily forget that I was not supposed to be doing this. So I placed my hands on his waist, balancing his weight.

But when I smelled his arousal, I pulled away from his delectable lips to look into his eyes, which by now had already turned blue. "Cinderella... w-what..."

"Claim me.... mark me my Alpha... I don't want to wait anymore.... make me yours..." he exposed his neck to me, giving me access to mark him. In retrospect, I should probably have had better control, but it's not an easy affair to control yourself when your Omega is presenting himself for you to take.

He buried my nose in his scent gland, making me growl. And it was at this exact moment that my Alpha decided to come out of hibernation. I felt my Alpha awaken, and then there was no stopping.

I sank my teeth into his soft flesh, biting deep enough to pierce skin, and I moaned when I tasted his warm blood. He held my head in place, allowing me to drink his blood as he let out small whimpers while at the same time, grinding our groins together.

Sweet Lupa, it was torture and pleasure at the same time.!

I felt the change in my body, a heat passing through me like a wave as the mark completed. I could smell the change in his scent, now intermingled with mine, to tell everyone that he was taken, that he belonged to me. Only Mine.

My hands travelled down to caress his firm globes as I lapped at his wound. I gasped when I found his trousers to be soaking wet. "Lupa... you are so wet love..." I moaned against his neck and he whimpered. I knew he needed me as much as I needed him.

I pulled away to take a look at the mark on his neck, and I knew by instinct that a similar mark would be there on my neck too. "Take me, My Alpha." He whispered and that was all it took for every last ounce of sanity to fly straight out through the window and into the night sky.

I smashed our mouths together, eagerly seeking out the unique taste of his mouth as I placed his back against the nearest wall. He moaned into my mouth as his hands tried to rid me off my clothes. I felt hot all over, this feeling was different. He was mine, my Omega, and there was an urgent need in me to possess him completely, to become one with him, to claim him.

The mark had created a deep fire in my belly to taste him as he officially became mine. I tore off his clothes, too impatient to even try being gentle. I needed to taste him. As the last piece of cloth was ripped off, his pale body was exposed to my hungry eyes and I growled before running my tongue over his exposed clavicle while he threw his head back, his hips moving as he grinded against me.