The Guest

Arthit's POV

I glared at Kongpob as he once again tried to get his hands inside my shirt. We had already done it a dozen times this morning and he still wasn't done! Not that I didn't enjoy his knotted cock ramming inside me, but he didn't have to know that.

"Kong! You didn't let me sleep last night either! I am going to have huge dark circles at this rate!"

"It's not my fault you are so irresistible. Who asked you to be so beautiful?"

"Thank my mom and dad." I huffed and he grinned. He had told me what he had discovered about my mother. I had never known her history because I was still young when she died. But I was glad to know a little more about her. Kongpob was determined to bring her killer to the gallows and I was grateful to him for that.

"Your mom would have loved me." He said, smirking.

"She would." I confirmed as I kissed him, which turned out to be a mistake since he at once ripped off my clothes, making me let out a high pitched squeak. He was so impatient he had torn off a hundred clothes by now. Though for every shirt he tore he bought me 20 more but still.

As he began to lick at my mark, I moaned appreciatively. That spot was particularly erogenous and he had mastered the art of making me needy for him. But before he could do anything else, someone knocked on our door. Kongpob groaned as he rolled off me, and covering me completely with the bed clothes he walked to the door, mumbling, "It better not be Aim this time again."

Well his annoyance was quite justified. We could barely keep our hands off each other. And Aim had interrupted us one too many times already.

But as he opened the door, it wasn't just Aim who stood there. Bright and Rome had come too. That was strange!

"What happened?" Kongpob asked, his annoyance replaced by worry as he looked at their serious faces.

"There are guests. For Arthit." Rome said, hiding into Bright's arms. He looked like he wanted to cry.

"Guests for me?" I asked.

Bright nodded. "I am afraid you won't like them very much."

**************************

I walked down to the Queen's Parlour Room, grasping tightly onto Kongpob's arm. It wasn't really a surprise that she was here, because it had already been announced that the Prince had found his Mate. Though not many of them knew that we were mated already.

"Hello Mother." I said curtly as we entered the room. She was sitting on one of the sofas, clad in regal clothes of blue satin.

I felt Kongpob tense near me, his protective instincts kicking in. He pulled me closer to him, grabbing me by the waist and I knew he was trying hard to not snarl at the three outsiders in the room. My stepbrothers gave me a sickly sweet smile and I resisted the urge to gag.

"Hello Arthit! How are you? You look well fed. Haha, it must be nice to find such a fine Mate." Nat said.

"You are glowing too. We are soooo happy for you our baby brother!" Sam agreed. Baby brother? Since when am I their baby brother?

"Are they always this irritating?" Kongpob mind linked to me and asked.

I smiled a little, giving a brief nod.

Putting on his diplomatic face, Kongpob smiled at my family. "Hello, Arthit's Brothers. Hello Mother." He almost spat out the last word and I had to really concentrate on not laughing. All three of them looked like they were gobsmacked.