Chapter 12: Ravenclaw Tower

(Leon POV)

While dining at the table, all the ghosts and spirits shown themselves and entertain us. I saw Sir Nicholas shown himself to the Gryffindor students and show his nearly headless neck.

Leon: "Sir Nicholas, why don't you just pull your head out?"

Sir Nicholas: "I......" [Stunned]

He grabs his head and pull it. We were disgusted by the weird snap and his decapitation. Now, we have Sir Nicholas the headless.

Sir Nicholas: "I can't believe I didn't do this a long time ago. Thank you, my boy." [Bows to me] [Still holding his head]

Leon: [Smiles] "You're welcome, Sir Nicholas." [Bows to him]

Many took interest of my action. Even the teachers and Dumbledore look at me with curiosity. Someone or something was using Legilimency on me but nobody can break my Occlumency and they fail miserably.

After we ate our fill, we were following the prefect to our dorm room but the Ravenclaw dorm is a giant tower.

Prefect: "Welcome to the Ravenclaw common room. Our emblem is the eagle, which soars where others cannot climb. Our house colours are blue and bronze, and our common room is found at the top of Ravenclaw Tower, behind a door with an enchanted knocker. The arched windows set into the walls of our circular common room look down at the school grounds. The lake, the Forbidden Forest, the Quidditch pitch and the Herbology gardens. No other house in the school has such stunning views." [Declared Confidently]

The west side of Hogwarts was the location of the entrance to the common room at the top of a spiral staircase, which is the fifth floor, presumably. There are no doors or any keyhole to enter. Only a bronze knocker that looks like of an eagle. To enter the room, someone must answer the riddle asked by the eagle knocker, which I'll just use [Knowledge] for the answer. If they answer wrong, they must wait for someone else to get the right answer.

(AC: From Harry Potter Wiki. https://Harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Ravenclaw_Tower)

There are so much space in the room. The room is so clean, with furnished furniture and bookcases. There's also a door that will lead up to the dormitories and a statue, made of white marble, of Rowena Ravenclaw. We check out the windows and saw all of the locations on what the prefect said. I found my dorm room and I put my luggage into my inventory space. All of my personal belongings are in my inventory. My luggage was pretty much empty. I cleanse the bed for any dirt and other things and I just plops down on my bed. I open my eyes and contemplate on my plans for this school year.

Morning arrives and after cleaning myself, I went to my classroom waiting for the first lesson. I was early, so some students are here with me. Some I recognize and I wave them and they wave them back. I can see a cat was sitting and waiting at the teacher's table. Probably it was Professor McGonagall in her Animagus form. I don't really need to know how it works because I can use my ability to shapeshift myself but it won't hurt to learn a bit of it.

While waiting for the other students for their arrival, I just play some music in my head using my [Word Soul Magic] and just let the music soothe my mind. Suddenly, I heard a bash on the door and saw Ron and Harry was running towards their seat. They were late. I shake my head that even though his physically fit now, he still has the tendency to be late. I have to step up his training.

Harry suddenly shivers and doesn't know why. Professor McGonagall turn herself back into a human and reprimand Harry and Ron. The class was both boring and interesting. Boring because the way she teach her students is boring but the content was fascinating.

Next stop, potion class by Snape. He makes a speech about becoming the best potion master or something of that but man his voice is so intriguing. In the movies, I never actually 'hear' him speak but it in person, it's so alluring and so deep.

(AC: No homo but damn Snape's voice is so Goddamn alluring. Rest in Peace Alan Rickman)

While I'm trying to question my sexuality, Snape saw Harry who wasn't paying attention, tries to embarrass him.

Snape: "Mr. Potter, our new celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

Harry: [Shakes his head]

Hermione: [Raise her hand]

Snape: "You don't know? Well let's try again. Where Mr. Potter would you look if I ask you to find me bezoar?

Hermione: [Again raise her hand]

Harry: "I don't know sir."

Snape: "And what is the difference between Monkswood and Wolfbane?"

You get the gist of what Hermione is doing.

Harry: "I don't know sir." [Looks down]

Harry tries to give Hermione a chance to answer but Snape ignores Hermione and told the answer. He also deduct 5 points at the Gryffindor. After the class, I stop time and put a note on Snape's table. I turn invisible and resume time for a bit. When he had a shock expression, I took a picture and then left the room.

(Snape POV)

After the students dismiss themselves, I notice a small note and check to see that content of it. I curiously opens it and check it. My eyes bulge when I read the note.

[Dear Snape,

About your 1st question about powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood, according to Victorian Flower Language, asphodel is a type of lily meaning 'My regret follow you to the grave' and wormwood means 'absence' and also symbolized bitter sorrow. If you combined that, it means 'I bitterly regret Lily's death'. Creepy much? You really fallen for Lily Potter, haven't you? Can't say that I blame you. We've all been there. Like the song always says, 'First Love Never Dies' by White Lies.

We'll talk in private in the future. Probably, the next few years or so when I contact you again. Just know that I mean no harm.

PS. I took a picture of your stunned face. Peace]

I immediately look around in the classroom but no one is around except myself. I contemplate who put this note. Not Potter because he seems too dumb to not know the answer of my questions. Miss Granger is a possibility but she doesn't know about Lily. Who could have done this?

(AC: I actually search for the spelling and the questions that Snape ask. I didn't expect there's a hidden meaning behind to his first question.

If you have any spare change, please follow me at Patre on.com/NovelAdik for advance chapters.

Now I know what it feels like being a Youtuber.)