Chapter 16: The Store

(Clone POV)

While the kids are studying at Hogwarts, I went to Ollivander's store for any news about the new store. Over the past few years, I change my appearance but not too much. I put on a few wrinkles, a few small black spots on my back, arms and legs and a few grey hair. I'm about in my 40s but still, many people would turn their heads when I walk by.

I have to portray myself that I'm getting old and if not, someone will notice that my appearance didn't change at all over the past few years. The door rings when I open the door and I saw Ollivander in the counter humming. He's more cheerful than usual. It seems the potion was successful.

CH: "Good morning Sir Ollivander. How is your family?"

Ollivander: "Ah! Sir Hemsworth. Please call me Garrick. My family? They are better than ever." [Cheeful]

CH: "I see. I'm happy to hear that, Garrick. Just call me Chris as well."

Ollivander: "Oh no, no, no sir. I could not do that to the father of one who saves my daughter."

Ollivander still doesn't know about my clone jutsus and other abilities. I don't really need to reveal anything to him. There are benefits to tell him but it's not worth to reveal it. And Harry was not an exception.

CH: "Oh come now, Garrick. It's a little unfair don't you think that I'm the only one that can say the first name? Besides, it was all in good intention. Leon told me all about it. Speaking of him, he told me about the store to be purchase and whatnot?"

Ollivander: "Oh, of course. How could I forget? There's a store right next to me who coincidently was planning to close their store. Luckily for the store owner, I immediately bought the deed without any problems."

I look at him suspiciously. He looks away when he saw my eyes.

CH: "'Coincidently' or force him/her to sell their store?"

I can see the sweats dripping from his face.

Ollivander: "I did use my connections to sell their store. But it was all legal, I swear." [Raise hands for innocence]

I look at him again and moments later, I burst into laughter. He then laugh as well with me.

CH: "Alright, my friend. If it was all legal then I won't complain. I'll pay you later for your expenses. And as a reward for your service, I'll give you galleons to renovate and upgrade your store."

Ollivander looks at his store and nothing was wrong with it.

Ollivander: "Is it not your liking?"

CH: "My friend, your store is ancient and I can see some wooden planks are rotten. Since when did you renovate your store and magic doesn't count."

Ollivander tries to defend himself but all I can hear is silence.

CH: "See what I mean. Don't worry about the galleons, I've got a stock pile of them. You do know that I'm one of the richest person in the muggle world, do you?"

Ollivander: [Raise an eyebrow]

CH: "You should go out more and see the world my friend. Take your family with you as well." [Look at him with deadpanned face]

After a few hours of discussing the renovation and what to sell for my store, we went to the vacant store next door. It was all black and ancient with just one floor. Ollivander called his wizard and witch friends to help renovate the store. Can't use my abilities because I'm a muggle after all.

Moments later, the store was now in good conditions. The store was painted in dark brown and glass window was attached in front to display my potions and the interior of my store. I thank Ollivander and his friends and gave them galleons for their services. I gave them potions for a freebie.

The wizards and witches were curious and I told them not worry. Ollivander nods at them and they drink it. Moments later, the magic happens. The witches' physical look turns young and the wizards became buff but not too buff. The process was fast and they were shock and look at me. They were skeptical at first when they questioned why there is a muggle in this magical world and makes a business here, but now they just don't care about my status. Their arrogance was replaced to respect. They questioned about the secrets behind the potion but I shake my head and didn't tell them.

Some even tried to force me to say it but I threaten that I will banned them if they try to harm me. They reluctantly stop themselves but I offer them discounts because they helped renovate my store. They were satisfied from my offer.

While the witches and wizards tried the potions in broad daylight, I notice many bystanders saw the effects of it. I already planned to use these wizards and witches as a guinea pigs in public to display the effects of my potions. Free advertising, baby.

I went to my shop and prepare for battle. I show plastic displays of my potions at the glass window and notes to show what it's called and the effects of it. Ollivander goes back to his shop and wish me luck. I wave goodbye to him and reminded him to take care of his family and should go out more. He chuckled away.

A few hours later, some wizards and witches were curious about the new store and ask of what I offer. I ask them politely and show them a menu of my potions. They were reluctant at first because I'm a muggle but some were brave enough to try.

Next thing you know, my store was swarming of different witches and wizards asking for a specific potions and forgets that I'm a muggle. I efficiently handle them one by one without any sweat and kick others out for disrupting my business and my customers. And when they tried to counter attack, all they can see the angry glares of my customers, holding their wands and eager to punish them. They saw this and quickly apologize. They told us that they will behave and don't disturb us again. Even I try to close my store, some even beg for my potions. I told them not to worry and I'll be back tomorrow in the morning. They were dissatisfied but at least they can try again tomorrow. Some even tried to follow me but I just teleport somewhere else when I turn to the corner.

I return to my house and relax, watch videos and novels from my [Knowledge] search engine. After a few minutes of rest, I summon another clone and I poof myself disappear. All my knowledge was automatically transfer to the original.

The new clone would prepare new batch of potions for tomorrow. After summoning many batches of potions, the new clone transport directly inside the store and cast a barrier around the store. Add some self-repair spell, command spells so that the potion and other items would float itself to me, add some music and self-clean to kill the germs. Next, I cast a spell that whenever someone tries to use their magic for evil intention, they will teleport directly outside the store and be banned immediately. And this is all happened just the first day.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AC: Want to read more? Go on and visit my Patre on.com/NovelAdik. Advance Chapters are already there. Check it out