Chapter 38: Showing the Time Stop

(Leon POV)

After a few days have passed, Harry seems to be in good shape. Everyone was concern about him being Horcrux but I told them not to worry and I'll handle it eventually. Which they relax a little bit.

I notice that Hermione is getting busy with her studies. Sometimes I see two of her in different places. She will burn out if she continue this whatever this is. I told Astoria and Luna to drag her out of the Library and meet me at the Room of Requirements.

Hermione: "What are you doing, Leon? Can't you see I'm busy with my studies?"

Leon: "Yeah and it's pretty obvious. I'm concern that you'll either pass out from exhaustion or accidentally break reality for using the Time Turner."

Hermione: "How did you know that?"

Leon: "Read it in a book." [Lied]. "That's not important. I will show you three something interesting."

I pick up a book and throw it upwards. I snap my fingers and time stood still. The book stops in mid-air and the three are stunned by the event. I didn't pause their time so they can move freely in the time freeze world.

Astoria: "This is unbelievable."

Luna looks at me with a stunned expression.

Luna: "You can stop time?"

Leon: "Yup."

Luna: "What else can you do?"

Leon: "Well a lot of things but I'll tell you three in the future."

The three ask more questions about my time freeze ability and still stunned that I can do this with ease.

Astoria: "How long can you freeze time?"

Leon: "Depends on my magic I suppose. But I can keep this up about more than a year or so?"

Astoria and Hermione are in disbelief when they heard me. Luna looks at me and is amazed but I'm not sure if she believes me or not. Her expression is very hard to read.

Hermione: "Ok, you showed us your time freeze ability. So why us three and what's the purpose of this? Why not tell Harry and the others?"

Leon: "Harry and Ron will abuse my ability so I won't tell them. Harry will nag me and request me to freeze time in order to practice his Quidditch game or studies. He'll become lazy if I tell him about this. Ron is just lazy so I won't tell him. I trust you three because I know you wouldn't abuse my ability. Well, except Hermione of course because of her studies."

She glares at me but didn't deny my accusation.

Leon: "You three are smart and keep this a secret, okay? In exchange, you can request to stop time for something. I won't mind and gladly to help you with whatever you want."

Luna: "You just saying that but actually, you really like us three and want to spend your time with us." [Giggle]

I blush and do a fake cough. The girls blush and giggle. Well it's technically not a lie that I would like to spend time with them.

Leon: "Ahem, I won't deny that but I'm serious about trusting you three for not abusing my ability and my secrecy. Now, what I really want to say that I notice you Hermione that you're gonna collapse someday because you pretty much packed your schedule full of classes and studies. I can't help you about your classes but I would like to lessen your burden on your reading time. You can ask me anytime, is that ok with you?"

Hermione looks at me. She looks down and turns red. She's very grateful that someone took the time to help her with her studies. She underestimated the pressure of her studies and she didn't even slept these couple of days.

Hermione: "Thank you." [Smiles]

Leon: "You're welcome."

Astoria and Luna look at Hermione and then look at each other. They grin and I don't know what they're thinking. I unfreeze time and told Hermione to get some sleep. She nods and everyone goes to their dorm to rest.

After few days, Harry is going to be in training with the Gryffindor for their Quidditch game at the field and just me, Ron and Hermione were in the bench waiting for them. Unfortunately, the Slytherin team was in the field as well and they've got a note that they are permitted to train here.

Ron: "Oh no, I smell trouble."

It seems that they've got a note from Professor Snape that they will be training here because they have a new seeker. Even though Professor Snape and Harry has now a good relationship, Professor Snape still needs to be professional and be equal to everyone else. It will be unfair that he's a Slytherin but prefers to help the Gryffindors, especially Harry.

Malfoy shows himself, stating that he's the new seeker for the Slytherin. He walks up to the Gryffindors with a smug expression.

Harry: "Malfoy?"

Malfoy: "That's right and that's not the only one that's new."

We notice that the Slytherin has new brooms. They're holding their new broomstick. The Nimbus 2001. Licius Malfoy sponsors their team, showing them they have a backing for their victory.

Leon: "Really? You're that afraid of team Gryffindor that Draco's daddy has to buy you new brooms? I'm not even surprise that he has to add additional payment just to put Draco in seeker position. I never thought Slytherin would be this poor." [I smile]

Hermion, Harry, and Ron looks at me and surprised. Hermione nudge my side. Ron and Harry grins with me.

The Gryffindor's and Slytherin's team look at me and stunned. Then, the Gryffindors laugh loudly at my comment and the Slytherin glares at me and took out their wands and ready to attack.

Malfoy: "No one ask you, filthy mudblood"

Ron: "Hey! You'll pay for that, Malfoy"

Leon: "Ron wai-"

Ron tried to cast a slug spell but it backfires. He's launch off the ground fell hard. The Slytherin laughs at him and us three help him up. He tries to speak but unfortunately, he pukes out a slug. Colin came out of nowhere and took a picture.

Harry: "Let's take him to Hagrid. He'll know what to do."

Ron pukes another slug and we drag him to Hagrids hut. But before I leave, I stop time and reposition Malfoy and a random guy. I push Malfoy towards the random guy and I left. I unfreeze time and Malfoy panics because of the sudden push and is going to fall. The random guy is stunned because of the sudden shift of vision and Malfoy topples over him. They both fell over but when the Slytherin team see the two, they notice that two are kissing each other, lips to lips. Colin took a lot of pictures of those two that day.

(AC: Want more? Advance 20+ chapters at my Patre on.com/NovelAdik.)