Chapter 17: The Greengrass Part 1

(Clone POV)

Weeks have passed and the business booming than ever. I underestimated the quantity of customers that would buy my merchandise. Maybe because of the quality of my merchandise or because of the coupons for free meals at my restaurant? Or is it both? Probably both.

I've been giving them 1 coupon for every 3 potions that they purchase. Most customers were curious of these coupons and what it is for. Only muggles and wizards and witches, who has always been in the muggle world, already know my face and name so some recognize me and knows my origin. Others don't know about me and my restaurants, so they were curious and tries the free meals. They tried the food and would you know it, they love it. They became regulars and even without the coupons and even it's in the muggle world, they don't care anymore. As long as they taste my dishes, they don't care about status, muggles or anything. A small step for eradicating the discrimination against muggles.

Different wizards and witches around the world are trying to purchase my potions and tried my restaurant as well. My name in the muggle and magical world is now spreading like a wildfire. Probably in the future, everyone will know my name and my good looks. Well, for Chris Hemsworth that is.

While I'm trying to close the shop, Ollivander approach me with a greeting.

Ollivander: "Good day to you, Chris. Business is booming I see?"

CH: "Good day to you as well, Garrick. Yes it is. How about yours?"

Ollivander: "Same old, same old." [Laugh]

I notice Ollivander look younger than usual. His wrinkles are less and he looks more energetic. Not to mention, his hair still looks white but it looks healthier and straight.

CH: "It seems you used my potions as well, Garrick. How you feeling?"

Ollivander: "Better than ever. No more back pains, I can sleep well in the night and I even start jogging when I have free time. You should have seen my wife's face when she saw me." [Chuckle]. "She was shocked and force me to sleep on a sofa if I didn't tell her about your potions. My daughter is healthier now compare from the past thanks to you."

CH: "No mention it, my friend."

Ollivander: "Oh silly me, I've forgot what I'm here for. Are you familiar of a name known as Mr. Greengrass?"

CH: "Can't say I have. Who is he?"

Ollivander: "Well for what I've heard, his an arrogant man but business tycoon with many connections. He is ruthless when it comes to business. But it was all legal, well according to the rumors. Another thing I heard is that his wife who died many years ago due to some untreatable curse from her ancestors. His daughter was not an exception to this curse and caught it."

CH: "Do you know what is this curse called?"

Ollivander: "I believe it's called blood malediction."

I contemplate to on this new information.

CH: "Alright, so what does information has to do with me?"

Ollivander: "Well apparently, he heard some rumors about my daughter being healed from a potion and immediately investigated me. I honestly told him about you and the potion and would ask to make an appointment with you."

I put my chin and do a thinking pose.

CH: "Bring him and his daughter to one of my restaurants and tell him that I'll be waiting there tomorrow. I believe its Saturday tomorrow, right? I'll only be free in the weekends. By the way, the food is on the house. Bring your family as well, Garrick."

Ollivander salivates when he heard that he'll be eating there. His family already been there when I invited them to celebrate there for his daughter's recovery.

(Saturday at the Restaurant)

We were in the private room. The restaurant has 3 rooms for the customers. One is for the public, another one who wants privacy and other one for special occasions. We're using the privacy one if you're wondering.

The door opens and I saw a bunch of people. Ollivander with his family and Mr. Greengrass and her daughter.

I shake his with Ollivander and greet his wife and daughter. His wife looks younger when I first saw her. Last time, her hair was white and she was very skinny which almost like she was malnourished. But now, her hair was light blonde, no wrinkle can be seen and energetic like Ollivander.

Leon: "It's good to see you again." [Hugs her]

Mrs. Ollivander: "You to as well. My, you look handsome as ever." [Giggle]

Leon: "Careful, you'll make Garrick jealous."

Mrs. Ollivander: "What, for being handsome or hugging me?"

Ollivander: "Can it be both?"

We both look at him and starting laughing. We join the laughter and I saw a little girl holding her mother's dress. She was about 2-3 years old. She had her father's white hair and her mother's brown eyes eyes. I squat down and look at her. She hides behind her mother's dress and took a peek at me. I smile and pat her head. I pull out something from my coat and it's a lollipop.

Her eyes wide and look her mother. Her mother nods. Then she looks at me back and present her palm. I gave it to her and pat her again. She smile at me and ate the lollipop. Again, I smile. She is still shy from me and doesn't really talk but at least she knows that I'm not trying to hurt her.

Mrs. Ollivander: "Sorry about that. She still shy from strangers."

CH: "It's alright. Nothing to worry about."

Mr Greengrass: "How long do I have to wait for your interactions are over?"

We look at our other guest and I can see that his annoyed for making him wait. On other hand, his daughter doesn't really mind our interactions and just smiles at us.

Ollivander: [Cough]. "Sorry about that. Chris, this is Mr. Greengrass. Mr. Greengrass, this is Chris Hemsworth."

Ollivander introduce us to each other and I held out my hand for a handshake. He just stand there and refuse to shake hands with me. He looks at me with a scowl. It's going to be a long day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: Curious what will happen next? Check it out at my Patre on.com/NovelAdik for more chapters.