Chapter 33: Astoria Greengrass

(Leon POV)

I'm getting a headache because of this. Seems that Astoria is serious about this engagement stuff, Hermione is in conflict about something and Luna just look at me with those dreamy expression. Don't get me wrong, the 3 of them are so damn cute but is this really ethical?

Luna looks at me and the other two and guess what I'm thinking.

Luna: "You like multiple people, don't you? Don't worry about it. Polygamy is very normal in the magical world."

Leon: "Wait what now?" [Immediately looks at her]

Hermione: "Huh?" [Looks at her as well]

Me and Hermione look at each other. She looks away from my eyes and blush.

Astoria: "Oh you don't know? Because of the wizarding war, the population of wizards and witches is very little compare to the muggle world. The ministry of magic doesn't discriminate people to do polygamy and it is legal but it is still pretty rare to do this practice."

Me and Hermione are in disbelieve for this new information. I rub my chin and contemplate. I look at Hermione and she is still in shock. I look at Luna and she still smile at me. I don't really know what she's thinking. I sigh and conflicted what to do.

Leon: "Let's just save this conversation from another time. We're young and we got a lot of time to think about it. Let's focus on our studies for the time be-."

Hermione: "HARRY!"

We were surprised by Hermione's shout and we look at her. She points something outside the window and we follow. We saw Harry dangling on the flying car and Ron was trying to save him.

Leon: "Oh sh*t!"

I took out my wand and telekinetically move Harry inside the flying car. Harry gets inside and the flies away.

Astoria: "Who was that?"

Leon: "That was Harry Potter, my adoptive brother and the one who's driving was Ron Weasley."

Hermione: "Honestly, we're not even Hogwarts and their already do something stupid and dangerous."

We chuckle at Hermione's comment.

Leon: "Get used to it. I believe something like this would happened again in the future."

Hermione: [Sigh] "Those two will be the death of me someday."

Leon: "Good thing I'm with you because I won't let you."

Hermione looks at me because of my remark and looks away. Avoiding my eyes sight.

Astoria and Luna look at each other and grin. After few hours of travelling, we've arrived at the train station. Hagrid ask us where is Harry and told him about what happened. We then followed him towards Hogwarts and the process is the same as the previous years. We were at the dining hall and I was drag by the Ravenclaw students at their table. I wave goodbye to the girls and the Ravenclaw student force me to sit at their table. I shrug and I let them be. As usual Professor McGonagall give instructions to all of us and the new students and call out their names.

Unexpectedly, someone arise from the personnel's table and went in front. Many students were curious of this new person. He bowed down and he waves his hand at me. I nod and smile at him because I know who it is. I customize his looks that makes him look like Bradley Cooper when we made a deal last year. The new and old female students was mesmerize by his looks and I can see some boys who were mesmerize as well.

Dumbledore: "I think everyone is curious who this person is. Well, I would like to re-introduce to you that this is Sorting Hat with his human form."

The staff and personnel was surprise at the new 'person'. It seems that Dumbledore never told them about the Sorting Hat's transformation. Hopefully Dumbledore wouldn't tell everyone that I was the one who did it. Sorting Hat probably didn't use his transformation during this weekend and use it for this occasion.

Hatter: "Good evening children. I'm the Sorting Hat but I would you to call me Hatter for short. Now, let me sing a song for you all."

He clear his throat and sing the Sorting Hat song.

(AC: If you want to read the song here's the link. https://riddletmmusic.wordpress.com/lyrics/the-sorting-hat-lyrics/)

We applaud for his song and he bows down. He turns back into a hat again and everyone was surprise. Professor McGonagall called the new students for sorting them to their new houses. Like the movie, Astoria is in Slytherin and Luna in Ravenclaw. Astoria was reluctant when she was sorted into the Slytherin house and goes to the Slytherin table. Luna was clapping and skipping towards me and she sit beside me. I smiled at her child like attitude.

What I didn't know that when Luna sit beside him, Hermione was irritated and doesn't really know the reason. She stood up and walk towards my table. I look at her and stunned at her actions. Hermione look at the random student beside and the student was scared at her. The student then moves away from me and she took the seat beside me. The Ravenclaw and the Gryffindor students looks at her but they ignore her actions moments later. I look at her and she just ate her food and ignores me.

I pat her head and she stunned when I touch but she just let me pat her head and continue her eating. Luna looks at her and just smile and doesn't really affected by her. Unfortunately, Astoria wants to seat with me but being a Slytherin, one must be prideful in order to survive the Slytherin house. She heard a ringtone from her phone and read the message. She read it and smiled.

'Be careful on the Slytherin house. They'll eat you alive if you show your vulnerability. Let's hang out after this. From Leon.'

She hides her phone and put on a cold and poker face. Malfoy tries to befriend with her but she just said hello and put on a cold demeanor. Malfoy gets it and just introduce himself and walks away. He didn't want to her annoyed by him because his father knows Mr. Greengrass and he order Malfoy to not get her bad side. Mr. Greengrass is a very influential man and if something happens to his daughter, who knows what might happened to Malfoy. Even his father wouldn't able to save him.

(AC: Want more advance chapters? Go on my Patre on @ Patre on.com/NovelAdik. I posted about 20 advance chapters there. See yah :D)