Chapter 14: Fluffy and the Talk

(Leon POV)

Sir Nicholas: "Have you heard? Harry Potter is the new Gryffindor Seeker. I always knew he do well."

I smile smugly at Hermione.

Leon: "I told you so."

She looks away from and just hmph me. I didn't notice her face was slightly red. We meet Harry in the hallway and congratulated for him becoming the new seeker. Even the Ron's twin brothers are giving Harry some tips and joking about vanishing and some other disasters being a seeker. Harry is not sure about being a seeker but Hermione led us to a trophy case. We followed her and she show us that there's a name plate that says James Potter in it. Harry was surprise and didn't know that his father was a seeker. He felt perplexed but joyful that he is following his father's footsteps.

After that, we tried to go to our dorm room but the staircase move itself and showed us a brown door. We got curious and went inside. The room was dark and full of cobwebs. We didn't expect to be in the 3rd floor aka the forbidden floor. The torch light itself up and a cat appears behind us.

Hermione: "It's Filch's cat."

Harry: "Run!"

We ran to the dark hallway. The torch light itself while we were running through the halls. It's like it leading us from somewhere. We found the door but it is locked. Hermione cast a spell to unlock it and we went inside. We double check if someone is still out there. When the coast was clear, we check what was inside the room. There, we found a giant beast. Fluffy the Cerberus. Fluffy wakes up and growls at us.

Everyone tries to scream but I cast {sleep} on them and they fall asleep. I create a barrier around us and Fluffy tries to bite us but only be stopped by an invisible wall. Fluffy was confuse but still on guard from me and my sleeping friends. I contemplate on what to do. Moments later, I have an idea.

I snap my fingers and a violin appears and it levitates in midair. I put some magic on my vocal cords and cough to clear my voice. Fluffy looks confuse but still snarling at me. I smile and use magic to play the violin. The violin plays a beautiful melody and I start to sing.

♪I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me

This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy♪

Fluffy was dumfounded when I started to sing and looks at me with an odd expression.

♪I need somebody to heal

Somebody to know

Somebody to have

Somebody to hold

It's easy to say

But it's never the same♪

Every time I say another sentence, I walk slowly towards Fluffy. He didn't move and he drop his guard. He listens to the music while sitting and I can see his tail wags rapidly. Someone is enjoying my performance.

♪I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

Now the day bleeds, into night fall

And you're not here, to get me through it all

I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug♪

I was in front of him. He lowers it three heads and I pat it three noses.

♪I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved♪

The music ends. Fluffy starts to lick me and I laugh.

Leon: "Hey there Fluffy. You're all alone in this dark room huh? Don't you worry there buddy. After the Sorcerer's Stone event. I'm gonna take you. Alright?"