Desire

Mingi turned this way and that as he looked at himself in the mirror tried to take in the last touches of his outfit as he waited for Yunho to finish up. The club opening was tonight and he had wanted to make sure everything was in place. He adjusted his slightly gelled back hair as he snapped his collar straight one last time.

What he was wearing was fairly simple, just a white and black striped button down with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows that tucked into black ripped skinny jeans cinched with a belt. The first two buttons were undone to show off the silver necklace he wore. A matching silver watch was on his wrist and a few rings. A pair of lace up black Doc Martens tied everything together.

"Well don't you look handsome." Mingi turned to see Yunho standing in the doorway of the room he had just exited. His grown out blonde hair was lightly curled with small traces of make up around the eyes to add depth and a dangly silver earring. He had on a burgundy red silk button down tucked into tight black jeans and a black belt with a silver buckle. Black ankle boots adorned his feet. Mingi felt his mouth suddenly go dry.

"Wow...just...wow."The brunette exhaled. He resisted the urge to run his hand through his hair, ruining it. "I've hardly ever seen you out of your work clothes and when I have, it was after dance practice."

"I can clean up well sometimes," The other chuckled at his boyfriend's gobsmacked face. He really was bad at masking his expressions. The barista walked over and kissed the brunette on the cheek. "Ready to go?"

Mingi snapped his mouth closed with a snap. "Yeah, I'm all set."

Together the two exited Yunho's apartment and walked down the stairs. They made their way towards the nearest subway station and scanned their transportation cards. Since it was late, the subway was fairly crowded with young people dressed up to go out. Not seeing any seats, the two huddled themselves near the door. To pass the time, Yunho idly scrolled through his phone. Whenever he found a funny posts,  he would turn his screen to show Mingi.

Once at the stop, they exited and walked out and went up the escalator to the street. Outside there were already groups of women in heels and men in nice fashion walking around ready to club. The couple followed the directions on the flyer and soon found themselves standing outside a building with rotating red lights that illuminated the ground with the club's logo and bouncers standing outside managing the line. Above a large set of doors that looked like they belonged on a European church was the club's name emblazoned in elegant font.

The two made their way to the door and presented the flyer and their IDs. The bouncer took the presented items and examined them all for a moment. Finally, he nodded and moved the velvet rope aside to let them in. They walked through the large doors and down the stairs into a black space with pulsating lights and booming music.

The inside of the club had lived up to its seductive name. The space was dark but when the lights panned over it there were gothic fixtures and velvet drapes hanging from the ceiling. There were chandeliers dangling above red couches in the resting area for ambiance. A DJ was up on a platform bopping to the beats he was spinning.

On the other side was a lit mahogany bar with attractive bartenders dressed in black, the club logo on their chests. They were dishing out creatively themed drinks. Some were smoking with dry ice and shots were being served in thin test tubes for aesthetics. Some of the staff were carrying trays of them and handing them out on the black and white checkered dance floor that was already full of dancing bodies.

 "Do you want to grab a drink?" Yunho grabbed onto Mingi's arm to make sure they didn't get separated in the crowd.

"Can you have alcohol?" The brunette looked over and raised an eyebrow at the other. He had to raise his voice slightly over all the noise.