Smoke & Mirrors

*Not beta read

Seonghwa lightly sipped on his cocktail as his eyes scanned thoroughly over the crowd. The lights were bumping and he could feel the bass thrum through his very veins. Every now and then when the swarm of withering bodies parts, he could spot Ravn on the other end of the club doing the same. He looked rather tense and a bit out of his element but blended in more or less.

Club Desire was mostly what he expected from a typical club but tended to favor a bit of the darker side. In fact, it was the very club that Hongjoong had asked him to check out on Mingi's behalf. This information coupled with the fact they were meeting up with an informant here was enough to set the other on edge. He really hoped that things turned out in their favor. This was a rather bare-bones operation for the sake of discrepancy so they were already at a significant disadvantage. 

In the middle of the dance floor the agent could spot Hwanwoong moving rather effortlessly. Seonghwa had to admit, the other was rather in his element as he worked the crowd, flitting from one partner to the next. If the other didn't know any better, he would assume that the boy was just another inebriated clubber but his eyes spoke differently. He was very much aware of his immediate area as they waited for contact from their informant.

They had been at this for about an hour now and Seonghwa was quite impressed about how fast Hwanwoong had pulled all of this together. It was quite impressive. However, he was not exactly happy in what the young agent had deemed appropriate club attire for the two leaders to wear. Sometimes he had to wonder how he happened to get in this kind of situation.

After leaving the office, Hwanwoong had texted that he needed exactly three hours in order to get everything together for that night. The two leaders were rather skeptical of this statement but decided to trust their young member and decided to look up as much as they could about the location that they would be observing. The club was fairly new so there wasn't much in terms of information other than it was a club with a rather obvious theme. It was clear that if they didn't fit the part, they would be easily rejected entry into the building.

This was where Hwanwoong shined. True to his word, the man returned exactly three hours later with his arms laden with bags as if he had just come off of a huge shopping spree with daddy's credit card. And in a way, he had been, if that card was CCG granted money.

So now Seonghwa stood, rather uncomfortably, he might add, in a black sheer turtleneck with a silver chain draped around his neck that dipped underneath the tight blazer that he wore to protect some of his modesty but still teased enough of his chest to still be enticing. His legs were encased in form fitting black pants that were tucked into chunky combat boots. His hair, for increased anonymity, had temporarily been dyed using some product that Hwanwoong had found in a store that would come out after a wash or two and had been swooped back on one side but his bangs had been left free and framing his very lightly charcoal lined eyes. He also wore one dangling silver earring in the piercing hole he had gotten in his last year of the academy that he had just never let close.

After Hwanwoong had finally let him go after his transformation it felt like he was a whole different person staring back at him in the mirror. He couldn't exactly say he hated it but it was definitely something that someone would have to get used to. He was glad that once this was all over he could go back to his black suits he was used to seeing himself in.

Ravn hadn't escaped the younger's clutches either but it felt almost unfair how "toned down" the other leader was compared to Seonghwa. He was dressed in a similar color scheme as he wore a black fitted blazer that was laced tight with red string and was looser at his hips to accentuate his small waist. He was left shirtless underneath to tease at a defined chest but, unlike Seonghwa, seemed perfectly fine with showing just a little off. He wore black pants and black dress shoes. Around his neck was a barely visible and highly delicate silver chain and his hair was left free and unchanged.