Chapter 4 (Rewritten)

Wednesday

YN woke up hearing Alex whimper. YN pats Alex thrn his tail start to wag and he smiles. He grabbed a book from his night table and started reading.

 He grabbed a book from his night table and started reading

YN:Hmm, i wonder the author will continue this.

YN place down the book and lifted up Alex as he head downstairs then greeted his mom and dad.

Mom:We've talked to the principal last night, you are free to not go in school if you want.

YN:No i want to go to school, i want perfect attendance.

Dad:If you say so kiddo!

Mom:Now let's eat and YN.

YN:Yeah?

Dad:We hired a babysitter and we'll start to leave first thing in the morning!

YN:Hope she's not gonna be an annoying one.

Mom:Oh i'm sure it's not.

Dad:Yup!

YN:Hmm, i wonder who it is.

I started eating while feeding Alex and they asked what happened then i answered them all.

Time skip

Dad:You sure you don't want a lift to school? I don't mind getting a little late on my work!

YN:I'll be fine, don't worry dad!

Mom:Stay safe now YN.

YN:I will! Let's go Alex.

Alex barked and i started walking.

Minutes later

I was halfway to the school. I noticed Ino then she notices me then walk towards me.

Ino:Are you alright YN?

YN:Yeah, just not in the mood talking to others except you.

Ino:Oh, how's Alex?

YN:Doing fine he looks a little better now!

Ino:There's something i need your help with.

YN:What is it?

Ino:Well...

She points to her ears and i already know what it is. I chuckled then put my hands in her ears and start looking for it. I feel metal on my fingers and i grabbed it then pulled it out on each ear.

Ino:Thanks!

YN:Next time use an earphone, not an airpod okay?

Ino:Alright! Is there anything you want to get off your chest? I'm gonna listen to what you say!

YN:Alright then.

Minutes later

We arrived at the school then me and Ino walk to our first class. I sat at the back and Ino sat beside me even though i sat on the back.