Chapter 8

YN woke up in Sleep Paralysis. Nika is beside him shaking YN but he can't move a muscle.

Nika:Having sleep paralysis i see~

Nika licks her lips and YN is screaming on the inside as Nika pull down YN's pants

She starts riding him

A fun minute later...

She lay in bed exhausted and she rest her head on my chest and i can move my body freely.

YN:Why did you do that!?

Nika:But you seem to like it! I cannot let that wood alone!

YN:Nika...

Nika:Yes?

YN:Will you stop touching my crotch?

Nika:Fine...

Minutes later and fun time in the shower

We finished cleaning up and i head to my parents room and and Alex has ruined the bed.

Alex! I shouted and Alex woke up and quickly ran out of the room. I sighed in frustration and started replacing the bed sheets and for a few minutes of fixing the bed i headed downstairs and saw Nika feeding Alex.

Nika:So YN, What you wanna do today?

YN:Go to a mall if you want.

Nika:Good idea, I'll buy some stuff there too!

YN:Okay, let's eat and head there now!

Nika:Alright!

Time skip

We arrived at the mall and Alex runs around me and i lifted him up. Let's go to the clothes store! Nika says grabbing my hand.

But it's only for girls! I say trying to object her and she didn't budge and dragged me and Alex to the store.

I look down avoiding eye contact and i saw and grabbed an eye cover and covered Alex's eyes.

Nika brings a cart and i sighed and go on with it.

Minutes later.

She finished picking up clothes and now she's gonna try out some bra's. I then walk back slowly and she grabs my hand and pulled me infront of a changing room.

You're not gonna get off that easy! Nika says and grabs some bra and panties while i look at Alex and she opens the door and i turned around and see her wearing black bra and panty.

How do i look? Nika says posing infront of me and then i slapped my member. Looking good! I say with a smile and she closes the door and i slapped my member again.