Chapter 10

[ W E D N E S D A Y ]

Nika:YN wake up.

YN groaned and pulled Nika for a hug then she giggled and YN fell asleep.

Nika:I'm gonna mark you absent then.

YN quickly stands up and kissed Nika then he ran downstairs making Nika laugh a little.

Time skip

I placed my unnecessary items in the locker and closed the locker. I turned around and Jackson slammed me against my locker.

Jackson:You think you can get away with that?

YN:I think i did!

Jackson:Oh you'll pay for it!

Jackson tries to punch me and i saw Nika behind him and i grinned.

What's with that face no-fur?! Jackson said and i pointed behind him. He turned around and saw Nika with her arms crossed. Jackson lets go of me and he walks away with his goons.

Nika:YN you okay?

YN:Yeah, i really want to go to the principal for this.

Nika:Don't trigger any flags YN.

YN:Maybe...

Nika:Let's get going now.

YN:Where's Alex?

Alex:In the locker stupid!

I quickly realized and opened the locker then Alex looks at me sternly. S-Sorry! I say apologizing and he bit me.

Hey i said i was sorry! I said a little annoyed and heard Nika giggle.

Time skip to free time and almost lunch.

I sat down on the bench with Ino and Alex in her arms. Chris and the others walk towards us and sat beside us.

Chris:We have a contest in next Friday!

YN:Really?

Lucas:Yeah! Let's get to practice!

Chris:But who can rap?

Lucas:I can!

Chris:Great!

YN:Okay, what about you guys?

Carl:We'll do something else, we don't want to get "spoiled"

Leon:You three good luck!

YN:Let's go! Ino take care of Alex for me!

Ino:Will do!

Minutes later

Lucas:Let's get this started!

YN:All of this voices inside my head, blinding my sight in a curtain of red, Frustration is getting bigger BANG BANG BANG, Pull my devil trigger!

Time skip

Nika POV

Nika:You'll meet YN on saturday okay mom?

Mom:Alright! See you sweetie!

Nika:See ya mom!

Hmm...I wonder how YN is doing I thought to myself and started to find YN. I then realized YN gave me a copy of his schedule and then i look at it and it was his free time.

Great... I sighed in frustration and noticed Ino walking around with Alex so i decided to chat with her.

Time skip to lunch