Chapter 6

Friday

Friday

I woke up and the first thing i see is Nika's breasts as i look away and noticed she's still asleep. I moved a little and she tightens her grip then she rolls me over and now she's on top of me and woke up.

Nika:Leaving me asleep instead of waking me huh?

YN:Well you look cute when you were sleeping, but guess you were faking it.

She blush and kissed me then got off me and we both headed downstairs.

Nika:So how's Alex?

YN:Doing fine, he's able to walk now.

Nika:Well, take care of him while i cook breakfast for us!

YN:Alright!

I take Alex for a walk outside and Alex runs around the sidewalk happily. I then saw Lucas jogging and he saw me and ran to me.

YN is there a place that i can hide?! Lucas said out of breath and i pointed to the nearest bush and he hid. Guess he's running away from someone I say to myself and Alex rans back to me and i lifted him up.

Hey YN! Someone said behind me and i turned around and saw Veronica and Susan. What is it? I asked and expected they were looking for Lucas. Have you seen Lucas? Susan asked. No i don't i was playing with Alex here I say in a serious tone.

Alright, thanks anyways see ya! Veronica said and they run off. Lucas gets out of the bush and thanked me and i nodded and we seperated ways and i return back home.

I opened the door and let Alex run upstairs to my room and i walk over to the kitchen and saw Nika naked wearing only a apron.

Nika why are you only wearing an apron!? I say looking away and she places the plate on the table. Well YN i didn't bring any clothes with me so might as well go naked, You won't give me some of your clothes after all! Nika said with a grin and i walk upstairs and to my room and grabbed some big clothes that doesnt fit me and ran downstairs and placed it on the chair.

Now wear them! I say annoyed and she grabbed it and i turn around. No peeking! Nika said in a seductive tone and i sighed and look at the window and saw Lucas running away from his sisters.

I turn around and Nika is now wearing clothes and i sat down and called for Alex and he runs down and sat on the chair and ate together.

There's now one last piece of pancake and we looked at each other intensely.

Go on YN! She looks at me still mainting eye contact. No you go on! I say maintaining eye contact.

The clock ticked and we quickly stand up and fight for the last piece of pancake. Nika tried to grab the last piece with the fork and i quickly pulled the plate and tried it. Nika pulls the table putting the plate to the edge.