Chapter 5 (Rewritten)

I woke up in the middle of the night clearly not knowing what time it is,"Hmm...I wonder what time it is" I said grabbing my phone on the night stand.

And as i open my phone the beam of light shines blinding my eyes and i screamed. "AAAAHHH!!!"

Thursday (Why i'm putting this? I don't know either)

YN woke up and saw his mom was about to wake him up then she sat beside him.

Mom:Morning sweetie!

YN:Leaving already?

Mom:We were just waiting for her to arrive.

YN:Oh okay...

We heard a door knock and mom said it's her then i followed her downstairs as she ran down. Dad greeted her at the door then called for me me and i hurried down the stairs half awake.

"YN! This is gonna be you're babysitter!" Mom said then i look by the door and i saw Nika.

"Hi YN!" She says with a grin then i quickly ran to the kitchen sink and washed my eyes to confirm it was her. I walk back and it was Nika.

"H-Hi Nika hehehe" I say in a nervous tone then my parents let her in and she pats my head.

"She's your teacher too so we'll get going now YN see ya!" They said as i waved goodbye then they grabbed their luggage and got in the taxi.

I felt something soft behind me then turned around and Nika is giving me a huge hug. I'm suffocating by her breasts and she quickly notices then lets go of me.

Nika:Sorry YN!

YN:I-it's alright, are you really my babysitter?

Nika:Yeah, i didn't know that i was about to take care of you!

YN:Oh, so uhh...

Nika:You gonna skip school?

YN:Uhh...No i'm gonna go cook breakfast now and go to school!

Nika:Well since you're the one i'm gonna babysit that means we'll get to be together for a month!

YN:Shi-

Nika:Now sit on the table and i'll cook you food!

YN:Okay...

We headed to the kitchen then i sat down and pulled out my phone  browsing the internet. I read some school rules and saw "Dating a teacher is illegal" I look at Nika and she was not looking then i chuckled.

"I'm in Jail!" I said to myself. I gain confidence and made my voice louder for her to hear.

YN:Am i going to jail?

Nika:Hm? What do you mean?

YN:I read the rules of school and dating a teacher is illegal, so am i in jail?

Nika:Technically yes.

YN:WHAT?!

Nika:Oh YN, i was joking!

YN:Then?

Nika:In that school, you can date teachers if they like who their dating.

YN:So why me?

Nika:We met at the club remember?

YN:Oh right...

Nika:Breakfast is ready!