Chapter 14

Both YN and Nik pants heavily and Nik approves his agility and mobility.

Nik:I'm surprised that you can still keep up! Even though i'm 7.2 ft. and you're 5.10 ft!

YN:Size doesn't matter!

Nik:Oh yeah?

Nik charges at YN with a right a hook. YN ducks down and jump over his arm onto his back. YN then got into a headlock making Nik struggle a bit. Nik grab hold of YN making YN slam to the ground but YN was far step ahead as he landed on his feet.

Nik looked surprised and he unsheathes his sword so did YN. They clashed swords and YN backhands while Nik blocks it trying to counter attack but YN won't let him.

Nik got an opportunity and swung his sword at YN. YN ducks down and backs away with YN looking at him intensely with his sword sheathing and his arm is free.

Nik attacked YN and YN grabbed hold of his sword handle and a blink of an eye YN is now standing behind Nik surprising Nika and her family

Nik's sword shattered to pieces got him tensed up which surprised him. He looks at himself and saw an X on his shirt and he looks at YN.

Nik:Y-YN?

YN:S-Sorry! I got carried away!

Nik:That was cool! How did you do that?

YN:Well i don't know, i just got a little serious.

Nik:Oh that's alright! , I want you to have this.

YN:What is it?

Nik grabs something behind his back pocket and gave it to YN.

YN:Cards?

Nik:Not just any cards!

Nik throws the red one and it pierced through the tree. He throws the yellow card and it did nothing. He threw the blue card and it spreads to tiny pieces and it hitted the trees and retracted back and they all returned to his hand.