XXII.can't get enough of you

Mari drowsily mumbled, "Hmmm?" In her sleep, Jude pulled his treasure closer to him, spooning her, his broad arm around her waist, the other used as her pillow, their feet dangling over each other.

"My darling, I just really missed you," uttered Jude, caressing her hip, his pointed nose buried in her bundle of blond soft hair, satisfied with its comforting familiar flowery fragrance that he so adores.

"And I do too, Jude but remind me to make you a soap tomorrow," she replied, her tone playful, her eyes still closed, the corners of her mouth lifting as she felt him smile over her hair.

"Sorry about that, hadn't had time to bath yesterday,"

She sardonically wrinkles her nose, "and the day before that?", followed with such soft chuckles that never fails to Jude fall deeper in love with her if that's possible.

"C'mon, you've smelled me worse," and with that, he lightly bit her earlobe, even had the nerve to blow her neck, causing her to twitch in ticklish, his hand still resting on her hip.

"But that was months ago, Master," she said in between her snickers since Jude kept tickling her neck, she still could feel his massive smile over her bare neck.

Desperate to end her misery since it's pretty much impossible to plead Jude to halt the agonizing tickling session, Mari finally opened her eyes, turning around, now facing him, his arms still around her as she alters her very position.

Jude laggardly lifted his hand from her hip to her temple, and smilingly tucked her hair behind her ear. Then, as always, their faces being only inches apart, their breaths touching one another, he traced every feature of hers, particularly focusing on her plump lips.

Mari just stared at this sweet man, the man she almost lost, the man who stole her heart, the man she couldn't imagine living without. And now that he's here with her, and her with him, she couldn't stop herself from stretching a smile, her eyes almost invisible as she felt the burning behind her eyes, tears desperate to fall out.

And so, Mari battled herself not to cry as she felt his soft fingertips grazed her chin over and over again, and without any warning or whatsoever, as usual, he kissed her.

As soon as their lips touched, both hearts soared in happiness and contentment, "I just fucking love you so, so much, Mari, I don't know what you did to me, I am just under your fucking spell," he whispered after their kiss ended, their lips still grazing one another.

Mary Couldn't help herself from chuckling at his declaration, "Well, I do remember putting something in that tea I served you," and with that, they both laughed, her head throwing back as once again, Jude rained her with kisses, on her chin, and unto her neck.

"oh, my darling, no wonder it tasted strange but in a good way, don't you fret, I know how meticulous you are in your teas,"

She arched her brow, "Really? Then why did you throw it?" she playfully challenged and it worked for her companion tensed a bit.

Classic Jude, he managed to dodge the confrontation even if it's just a joke by showering her with kisses, hungry kisses this time.

"Oh, Jude," she mumbled, beaming as Jude, all while his lips (and tongue) were busy mowing her bare skin, his hand maneuvered under her frock, caressing her thigh back and forth.

Deliberately, his palm traveled upwards, unto her sensitive soft curls, twirling his index finger around it, his middle finger playing with her nub, her legs unconsciously parting in pleasure as she moaned, biting her lower lip in the process.

"How I miss this, my darling," Jude whispered huskily all while Mary Continued to whimper in pleasure, catching her breath as Jude slide his two fingers inside her, her fingers gripping his forearm, "Ah...Jude, please,"