2

Bradys POV-

The rest of the day couldn't have gone better. It was so nice to spend time with everyone again. It was now later on in the evening and I was back at Pressleys as I was staying at hers for the next couple of days. We were just chilling in her room.
" hey press, lets make a tik tok"
"Sure!"

We spend what felt like hours trying to learn a tik tok dance which took me longer than her but we were mainly messing around and laughing the whole time.

"Okay post!"
"Done"

Pressleys POV-
Me and Brady were just chilling in my room watching a film Brady had put on. I was mainly just scrolling through my phone. I then decided to check out the tik tok me and Brady posted and replied to the comments. I started to chuckle at some of the comments.

Omg Bressley!!

you guys are adorable!💞

You obvs like each other, just get together already!

The way Brady looks at her🥺

I showed Brady the comments and he found it funny.

I mean I get it. We were very close but what they don't know is that me and Brady came up with this "rule" I guess we could call it. No matter what happened we would always stay Best friends nothing more nothing less. It meant nothing could ruin the friendship and keep us out all the drama online.  Don't get me wrong I have thought about it. But at the end of the day  he is my best friend and the person I trust the most and I love him so much.

"Hey press you should like those comments are reply to them to joke with them all!"
"You do it!"

Brady took my phone and started liking the comments and replying with things like "🤫" or "yeh guys the way I look at her omg"

We both chuckled and put our phones down and going back to watching the film. I was starting to feel sleepy so I snuggled up to Brady and he wrapped his arms around me. This was a normal thing for us. When we would have sleepovers we always ended up falling asleep tangled together. It made me feel safe and I just loved spending time with him and making the most of the time I could with him before we have to leave each other again.