8

Brady's POV

She shot me a confused face. Part of me wanted to ask her what she remembers.
"Pressley"
She tunes her head to me smiling
"Yes?"
"Um do you remember anything atall"
Her smile suddenly dropped as she stared at me
she said nothing but shook her head and started to cry.
"hey it's okay"
I pulled her into a warm hug
"Brady. What's wrong with me?"
I sighed and sat closer and grabbed her hand

"Pressley, you were in a car accident and you got hit. The car went into the back of the car which is why your family is luckily okay. the doctors told us you have most likely lost a lot of your memory and would only remember the very important things maybe not even that"
she just stared and said nothing
I can't imagine what she must be feeling right now
"what if I don't remember any of my freinds? Do I have a lot of friends?"
"I stroked her hand
"of course! You have so many freinds that all care about you so much."
"Maybe I'll remember at least some of them if I can remember important things"
"maybe. But if not I'm going to be here the whole time with you and I will help you"
she smiled and wiped a tear away
"Thank god I remembered you"
"do you remember all of our memories?"
She thought for a second
"Um well I remember some like going to theme parks and riding all the roller coasters!, or all the sleepovers we have, the fun times in la"
She stopped
"Brady? Um how did we meet? Why don't I remember that" she started panicking
"press, calm down. it's okay. I can help you remember. Where should I start"

So I don't think you remember this but we had both been chosen to be on dance moms which is a tv dance show.
"We were on that?!"
"yes! do you know the show?"
"it rings a bell I guess"

Anyway we were both chosen a few years back and that was when we first met on the first day...

FLASHBACK (still Brady's POV)

mom come on let's go!! I yelled
I was super excited to start this new adventure and make new friends and of course dance for the one and only Abby lee!
I walked Init the studio taking in every surrounding before heading into the "dancers den" . I opened the doors and inside sat what looked like a few of my new tea mates. "Hey I'm Sarah!" Hey Sarah I replied smiling at her." I noticed lily sat next to Sarah who I already knew and I waved to her. I sat down next to them both and started getting to know them when the door opened and a shorter blonde girl walked in. She looked nervous and kinda shy. "Hey!" I smiled at her "um, hey I'm Pressley" "the others said hello to her aswell "come sit with us!" She smiles at me and came and sat next to me. She seemed to be a little more comfortable now so I started to have a conversation with her and got to know her and in minutes we were laughing our heads off. I knew she was going to be my best friend.

End of flashback

"So there you have it"
"so you knew we were going to be besties?" She nudged me
"definitely! We just clicked and got on so well the second we spoke"
"awe, your have to tell me more story times for the things I don't remember"
"of course, like I said I'm gonna be there for you all through this no matter what. I'm just glad you remember me"
"Well the doctor said I would remember important things so I guess that's why" she shyly smiled at me
I blushed and giggled
"good to know" i hugged her again

Hope you are all enjoying!! If anyone had any suggestions let me know! X