𝖎.𝖎𝖝 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉

THE DISTRICT 4 MENTORS AND TRIBUTES, as well as Pandora were sprawled out on the couches of the living room, awaiting the announcement of the training scores

THE DISTRICT 4 MENTORS AND TRIBUTES, as well as Pandora were sprawled out on the couches of the living room, awaiting the announcement of the training scores. The mentors were curious, eager to see how their tributes had done in training. On the other hand, Haven and Spencer were being eaten alive by nerves, this score could make or break them.

The screen flashed, and the Panem anthem played before Caesar Flickerman appeared.
"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen across Panem!" he said with his signature hearty chuckle. "I've got something very special for you tonight: the training scores from our tributes' private sessions with the Gamemakers. How exciting!"

"Yeah, the number that defines if I'm worthy enough for sponsors to send me stuff to keep me alive. Real exciting." Haven muttered under her breath so only Spencer could her hear next to him. He let out a small laugh, inconspicuous enough for everyone else not to notice.

"First up, from District 1, Ellis Parker with a score of ten." His photo appeared on the screen, his score only reinforcing his tough looking demeanor. "Impressive. Let's see if one of you can beat it." Chlöe remarked. The girl from one, Rosalie scored a nine, as well as Gavin, the boy from two. His partner, Daphney also scored an impressive ten. The tributes from 3 appeared a bit weaker, and their average scores reflected that.

"Moving onto District 4." Caesar continued, everyone shifting forward in their seats. "Spencer Cade, with another score of ten!" Everyone cheered to congratulate Spencer, and Sebastian gave him a hearty slap on the back.

"And District 4's female tribute, Haven Cleary with a score of..." Caesar paused briefly, a stunned look on his face. "Oh shit. I managed to get the first 1 in history." The blonde thought to herself.

Caesar resumed. "A score of eleven."
Haven's mouth dropped in shock. The group erupted into applause, clearly ecstatic about her performance. "The princess has some firepower, am I right?" Collin exclaimed, giving the girl a high five. She turned to Spencer, congratulating him, which he returned, but Haven still noticed a twinkle of jealousy present in his eyes.

The rest of the tributes got lower scores, with a few good ones thrown in the mix. Reeve scored an eight, and Roxy a seven, which was impressive considering they didn't come from Career districts.

"Alright, everyone off to bed!" Pandora chirped. "Tomorrow is a big, big day, you have to be up bright and early to prepare for your interview with Caesar Flickerman!"

"Alright darling, I think I'm done." Theta said to her tribute as she snapped the lid on a tube of coral lipstick. Haven was grateful that her prep team had delegated makeup duties to her stylist that day, she wasn't sure if she could handle their backhanded compliments. "It looks great Theta, thank you."

"Don't thank me just yet, wait until you see the dress I made." She winked, picking up the black bag that contained Haven's dress for the interview. She instructed Haven to close her eyes, which she did as Theta guided her to step into the dress. The stylist zipped the dress, before spinning the girl around to face the mirror. Haven's eyes glimmered in awe of the stunning dress. The top of the dress was slim fitting, and covered in tons of tiny, white seashells. The skirt of the dress billowed out, each layer a different shade of blue, the cascading fabric mimicking the appearance of the ocean.