Chapter 8

Austin started slicing at her skin with his pocket knife. Not deep enough to make her bleed out to die, but enough for her to feel the pain and bleed just enough. He sliced her arms, thighs, and torso. He grabbed her face and pulled her unconscious body up to his level. Her eyes unexpectedly shot open and she head butted him again.

He fell backwards and Audrey only glared at him. That's when Austin snapped. He grabbed the pistol that was sitting on a box and Audrey's eyes widened. He pointed the gun at her and she stayed completely still. He quickly pointed the gun at the ceiling and pulled the trigger, shooting the ceiling and making Audrey flinch.

"You're going to regret everything you did to me." He growled.

He then tackled her down and put all the weight from his body onto her legs so she couldn't fight him. Audrey was screaming and squirming until Austin pressed the gun against her head.

"If you squirm or try to fight me, I'll blow your fucking brains out." He threatened.

Audrey was very still. Austin began unbuttoning his pants and pulling Audrey's shorts down. Audrey screamed and tried to kick him. She stopped once she heard the gun click against her head.

"What the fuck did I just say!" He yelled.

Tears fell from Audrey's eyes as she sobbed.

"You're going to look me in my eyes once I start, understood?" He growled.

Audrey silently looked at him as tears flooded her vision.

Garcia called everyone into her office as she was searching for Austin in her computer. Once everyone gathered in her office, she started pulling up information.

"Okay so I found this kid. Austin Waters, 19, and this guy refuses to take no for an answer. In 2015 he spent 4 months in juvy for kinapping his ex girlfriend for breaking up with him. He tortured her and broke her legs where they could never heal so she was forced to be in a wheel chair for the rest of her life. Spence, does this look like the kid?" She asked as she pulled up a picture of Austin.

"Yeah that's him!" He yelled.

"I'm sending the address to your devices now." Garcia said.

"Thanks Garcia." Hotch replied, "Rossi, and Emily you're with me. Morgan, JJ, and Reid take the other SUV."

Austin shoved more pills down Audrey's throat and picked up the baseball bat. Audrey was crying uncontrolably as her body burned with pain and her legs shook. The tape was still over her mouth so her cries were muffled.

"I told you." He smirked, "I told that I would break you, scar you, and ruin you. And I did."

He swung the baseball bat and hit her directly in the head, knocking her unconscious.

The team parked their cars at Austin's house. Spencer was the first one to hop out of the car. He pulled out his gun as the others hopped out of the cars. Spencer then saw Austin walking out of the house.

"There he is!" Spencer yelled with rage.

"Austin Waters FBI put your hands up!" Rossi yelled pointing his gun at him.

Austin made a run for it and Rossi ran after him. Spencer was about to follow but Emily stopped him.

"You, Morgan, and JJ find Audrey. We got Austin. Now go." She demanded.

They split ways and Morgan kicked the door down.

"Aurdey?!" Morgan called.

"Audrey!?" JJ called.

"Audrey?!?" Spencer screamed.

They checked all around the upper floor.

"She's not here oh my god she's not here." Spencer panicked as he pulled his hair.

"There's a basement." JJ spoke as she opened the door.

They ran down the stairs to the basement. JJ and Morgan's eyes widened.

"Oh my god." They whispered.

"What?" Spencer panicked as he walked up to them.

He saw Audrey on the ground beaten senseless with her mouth taped and her wrists tied with barbwire.

"AUDREY!" He screamed as he rushed to her side.

"We need a medic asap." Morgan said over the radio.

Spencer ripped the tape off Audrey's mouth and cut the barbwire off her wrists and ankles. He held her in his arms, "Audrey??? Audrey wake up! please wake up."

JJ picked up the empty pill bottle, "guys. . .he forced her to overdose."

Spencer's heart dropped, "No. . . .no, no, no, no! Audrey wake up!"

The medics came and placed Audrey on a gernie. Spencer got in the ambulance with Audrey and held her hand as they worked on her.