Chapter 2: Daddy To My Sugar

"I'm so nervous; how do I start?" Chan sweated

"I'm so nervous; how do I start?" Chan sweated. It was four in the morning, and he had just been matched with 'Aisha2000'. Now, his anxiety was eating him up.

It wasn't his lack of confidence – he didn't have an issue with speaking to a stranger. The only fact troubling him was that the stranger could genuinely be interested in him, and he would not appear to be as good as expected. Plus, he might blow away his cover too.

"Start with a greeting! What's gotten into you, bro? Why are you so nervous?" Jisung questioned.

"Yeah..."

"Loosen up!"

"Yeah..."

"Just have some fun!"

---

"Just have some fun!"

Aisha was legit giving herself a pep-talk to try and talk to a stranger. She was incredibly anxious due to her inhibitions, which reminded her of online predators and pedophiles, who were hunting for nudes from sixteen-year-olds.

What if this 'Chris97' was an old pedophile? Or a pornographer?

Judging by his profile picture – which was just a guy whose eyes were hidden with a cap – he could prove to be anything.

"This is a disaster," she mumbled to herself, but what's done is done. She was going to talk to a person more perverted than her (or so she thought). After all, the stranger was on an app that literally said 'daddy material'.

Well, kinks.

So there was only one motto left for her: Let your inner pervert shine.

And she started texting:

Aisha2000: hey there!

Chris97: hi

And she panicked.

Aisha2000: will you be the daddy to my sugar?

Chris97: wait what?

Aisha2000: look, I know you're here just for the nudes

Aisha2000: but can we talk nicely, daddy?

Chris97: noooo I don't want nudes!!!

Aisha2000: then?

Chris97: I just wanted to make a conversation

Aisha2000: uh-

"Awkward," she cringed. Now, she didn't want anything more to do with this guy, but only to drive him away .

Aisha2000: I'm sorry daddy

Chris97: isn't it too early for you to be calling me daddy?

Aisha2000: so you do want to be called 'daddy'?

"Well, duh, he's on this site," she facepalmed at her own stupidity. She didn't see him typing for until a minute later, when he replied:

Chris97: sorry bye

"Well, that was weird." 

Next chapter:

Chan nervously laughed, "Hehe, a conversation we had l-last night, hehe..."

"What was it about?" Hyunjin suggestively wiggled his eyebrows, "Was it about girls?"

"How can you be so right?!" Jisung gasped.

"Wait, I'm right? OH, MY GOD I-"