Chapter 38: "Use protection!"

"I don't want this to come out wrong, but would you like to sleep with me?"

"Huh?" Aisha's eyes suddenly went wide.

"No, I didn't-didn't mean that way," Chan nervously laughed; partially embarrassed, partially amused by her reaction.

"O-Oh," realization struck Aisha and she blushed, inwardly scolding herself for even thinking about what she was thinking.

"I meant, like, crashing at my place tonight," he tried to clarify in vain as Aisha burst out laughing, giving him a chance to get used to the awkwardness of the situation and laugh it out. Seconds later, he joined in with the chuckles.

"Yes, I would love that," she spoke, and the creases on Chan's forehead turned flat, and his eyes sparkled.

"Let's go!" he excitedly jumped up, like a little child getting his first toy. The enthusiasm was evident in his eyes as he lent a hand to help Aisha off the ground. They dusted their clothes off the stray grass and walked back towards the banquet through the back door.

Once inside, they saw the staff of the banquet rolling up carpets and mopping the floor. Upon seeing the couple, one of the janitors spoke, "You are still here?"

"Sorry, we'll just go. Continue with your work," Chan awkwardly spoke, and hearing Aisha giggle after his words, he lowered his head and walked out of the banquet, hand-in-hand with her, boarding their car at the gate.

Minutes later, they were standing in front of the dorm building, and Chan proudly proclaimed, "This is where I live."

"It looks great!" she cheered on, and he did a little clap with his hands and entered through the main door, obviously bringing her along. They walked into the main hall, where all the other members were, clad in their pajamas.

The clicking of her shoes drew attention to the couple, and seeing them together at two in the night made Jeongin drop the handful of popcorns he was having.

"Oh, hey!" Aisha said, grimacing upon seeing the shock on the boys' faces.

Then, Minho smirked.

"She's staying here tonight," Chan announced, and the members looking at each other.

Minho wiggled his eyebrows, "Are you two going to-"

"Don't complete that sentence," Jeongin warned him.

Aisha's face was flushed under their gazes. Of course, the scenario could prove to be questionable, but they weren't going to do you-know-what.

"Okay, how the hell does Jeongin know what Minho meant?" Changbin complained.

"I might've given him the talk a few days ago..." Felix spoke under his breath.

"You might've given him the WHAT?" Hyunjin almost flipped the dining table.

"You ruined our child's innocence!" Jisung cried.

Chan chose to ignore their intervention, "So Seungmin, Minho, and Hyunjin? Can you guys shift to the spare room for tonight?"

The three groaned in response.

"Why do they have to move? We can go to the spare room," Aisha advised.

"Such a sweetheart! Channie, listen to her!" Hyunjin spoke.

"Fine, fine, let's go," he grabbed Aisha's hand – a habit he had accidentally inculcated ever since he met her – and walked out of the hall.

But he swore that he heard Minho say, "Use protection!"

Next chapter:

"Draw me like one of your French men," Chan mimicked Kate Winslet, making Aisha crack up.

"Yeah, just don't take off your clothes for me," she laughed.

"Or do you want me to?" he teasingly smirked, and Aisha choked on air.

(a/n: Minho istg-

We're on the road to 10k! Please do share this story with your friends if you like it!

Also, I've written the next chapter already (impulsive writing lmao) and i jUST CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW IT TO YOU GUYS, I'M REALLY PROUD OF THAT ONE)