Chapter 39: Piece Of Art

"I'll get some clothes for you

"I'll get some clothes for you. You wait here," Chan spoke, and Aisha nodded. He rushed into his room to grab his pajamas and a hoodie and sweatpants for Aisha, since he didn't have anything better for her anyway.

"I'm back," he said, entering the spare room and saw her sitting on the bed, scrolling on her phone.

"We're all over the news," she spoke, showing him the phone's screen. He read how there were several headlines based on their relationship. As far as Chan remembered, Aisha had told him about being the 'heartthrob that broke hearts', and it was exactly what she had told.

"Well, we're viral," he grinned, and Aisha gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"Here, change into these," he handed her the pieces of cloth, and she went into the washroom to change, while he changed in the room.

Once he was done, he spread the blanket all over the bed and climbed in. As soon as he got cozy, Aisha walked out of the washroom, dressed in his oversized hoodie and loose sweatpants.

To Chan, she looked small, even though she was taller than him. He couldn't take his eyes off her form when she climbed in and snuggled against his chest.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"You look so cute in my clothes," he whispered in her ear, and due to the close proximity, he could feel her heart start thumping loudly inside her. He felt accomplished upon knowing that he made her react this way.

"Boys' clothes are always more comfy than girls'," Aisha tried to change the subject, "I might take this hoodie back with me."

"I love this hoodie!" Chan whined jokingly.

"Sorry, mister, you're too late," she smirked, looking up at him.

Her back was against his chest, and the proximity between them was so close. While sitting, she felt shorter than him, and in the outfit that Chan had chosen for her, she felt small and protected.

Chan lowered his head to peck her on her lips, and the second he pulled away slightly, he leaned in again to peck her lips.

"You're a tease," she whined, and he chuckled before leaning in again and kissing her passionately on the lips.

Chan still couldn't believe that it was happening – they had actually kissed. The more he kissed her, the more he wanted to kiss her. It didn't make sense otherwise, but to him, it was meaningful. It was so damn dreamy that he even doubted if all of the evening had just been a sweet dream.

They parted, and Aisha spoke, "You're such a piece of art."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Whether you believe it or not, you are."

"What made you think that?"

"It's all I think about," she sat up straight suddenly, "You know what? I want to draw you."

"Huh?" Chan was lost for a moment. She wanted to draw him?

"Yes! Do you have a pencil and a sheet right now?"

Two minute later, she was seated across him on the bed, and Chan was all kinds of awkward.

"Which way do I face?" he confusedly asked.

"Be natural. Just don't move too much," she seriously directed, and he really thought that her being serious was a kink for him.

Moving on!

"Draw me like one of your French men," Chan mimicked Kate Winslet, making Aisha crack up.

"Yeah, just don't take off your clothes for me," she laughed.

"Or do you want me to?" he teasingly smirked, and Aisha choked on air.

"Oh, my god, are you okay?" he came forward, but she managed to compose herself and spoke,
"Let me draw you in peace, you fine piece of art!"

She intently stared at his face, noticing every little detail on his face – his thick eyebrows, his dark eyes, his perfectly-angled nose, his plump lips, and his chiseled jawline. A few moments later, she began drawing on the blank sheet, filling it with strokes and curves.

Chan could get used to looking at her work in silence, he thought as he watched her crease her forehead and bite her lower lip while working on her project. She was so focused and serious that it almost reminded him of the time when his group members had said that he became stern when it came to work.

And the best part about both of their works was they enjoyed doing what they did.

Twenty minutes later, she pouted, staring at her work for a couple of seconds before saying, "I drew you from the party, and the reason why I made you sit for so long was to capture your features well. Damn, you must be tired from sitting like that for so long!"

"Nah, it's okay. Show me?" he scooted closer to her, and she sighed when she showed him her piece, saying, "I could do better than this."

And the sketch she had made for him brought a huge smile on Chan's face. It was a moment she had captured very accurately, and he even thought that her drawing made him look better than he actually did.

 It was a moment she had captured very accurately, and he even thought that her drawing made him look better than he actually did

"How is it?" she chirped.

"Beautiful!" he proudly exclaimed, "You're so talented. You made me look a hundred times better."

"Don't say that! Love yourself, Chan. Why don't you see yourself as lovable as we all do? You're unique, you're amazing, you're the only version of you!" she cupped his cheek, "Promise to me that you'll love yourself."

"I promise," he smiled.

Next chapter:

"I can't help it, baby! You're just too..."

"I'm just too...?"

Chan leaned closer to her ear, and teasingly bit on her earlobe before whispering, "Attractive."

(a/n: whoa this is by far the longest chapter I have written for this story! Word count: 937!

i wrote this chapter on the day I wrote chapters 37 and 38 so like it's nighttime and all I'm doing is obsessing over this story by creating scenarios in my head and penning them down. That's the way I live, mate

Update: WE HIT 10K OH MY GOD THANK YOUUUUUU

I have an exam in an hour, wish me luck)