Chapter 32: My Universe

Aisha picked up her paintbrush, and before dipping it into the paint, she retracted her hand

She didn't know what to paint, thanks to the lack of sale of her creations.

She had always been confident about her work – which was her passion – while she lived with her parents. At that time, she was just a teenager who used to dream big and think that she was capable of doing everything that she dreamt of.

And all her passionate dreams came crashing down to glass shards before her, inviting her to a world of inhibitions.

What if she wasn't good enough? Was she even considered an artist after being such a flop? What if she is never able to fulfill her dreams? What if she wasn't meant to be an artist in the first place?

But she always used to tell herself to keep on holding, creating a question in her head to feed her mind with hope – what if she was just being ridiculous by questioning her talent?

Yet, she was running low on hope now.

That's when her phone tinged with a message.

She dropped the paintbrush and grabbed her phone, and saw the message on her lockscreen. It was from Chan.

'Just wanted to remind you that you're the best. I have your heart, and mine is with you <3'

Aisha snapped her head up and looked around to see if Chan was actually around her. How could he know her thoughts without even being told about?

And that's when the idea struck her – she was going to draw him.

Her inspiration, her beloved, her muse. Maybe she had begun liking him a little too much.

She grinned to herself; he was her muse.

---

He grinned to himself; she was his muse.

Especially when he was hoping to make a song on someone who made him give the best of him. Of course, he had Stays to help him prove himself, but now, there was another addition to his life.

Heo Aisha. He loved speaking her name, and loved it even more when he heard her speak his name. It made him feel like he was special and loved, and he absolutely adored that.

He wanted to make her feel special too. He wanted to spoil her with all his love and stay beside her forever. Maybe he had begun liking her a little too much.

But what's new about that, though?

That's when his phone tinged with a message notification. It was a reply from Aisha.

'I needed that so bad. You feel like home, Chan.'

Home. A feeling that everyone craves, and many don't get. However, Chan considered himself lucky enough to find such a feeling, and it made him even happier when he knew that she reciprocated the feelings.

"Ooh, he's smiling at the phone! Is it Aisha again? Oh, I wonder!" Jisung acted out, sitting before Chan along with Changbin in the studio.

Changbin laughed when Chan raised his head and averted his eyes from them.

"What are we going to write? Any suggestions?" he changed the topic, and Changbin and Jisung giggled to themselves before straightening up.

"Should we try a softer tone today?" Changbin suggested, earning to a nod of approval from Chan.

"What about... uh, loving someone? We don't do that a lot," Jisung chimed in.

Chan was instantly reminded of you-know-who, and grinning, he spoke, "I have a title ready."

"What is it?"

"My Universe."

Next chapter:

Aisha <3:

You'll have to wait

Daddy ;))

Me:

What a tease!!

(a/n: OML I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY

FIRST OF ALL, THIS BOOK IS #12 IN #STRAYKIDS!! LIKE WHAT, I ONLY EVER DREAMT OF THAT POSITION ON THE WATTPAD CHARTS!!

SECOND, THE COMEBACK. DON'T TOUCH ME, I'M VIBING. EACH SONG IS A MASTERPIECE!! WHAT'S YOUR FAVE SONG ON THE ALBUM? MINE IS BACK DOOR AND THE TORTOISE AND THE HARE.

STRAY KIDS CAN'T MAKE A BAD SONG, THAT'S CONFIRMED LIKE WBK.

ALSO, THIS BOOK WAS LIKE ON 6K TWO DAYS AGO AND NOW IT'S ALMOST 7K WTF HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING IT??!! THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHH I GENIUNELY LOVE Y'ALL!!!

STREAM BACK DOOR)