Kiss It Better? [Fluff | Bdoc]

So I didn't write this exact prompt, but it was based off of this

ship: bdoc

this is my apology fluff for the accidental angst :)

Also a drabble because ahdjshd I just need fluff rn

IT'S SOFT O'CLOCK WOOOOO Casuallyy

And no I didn't proofread this. Enjoy! :D

WC: 409

~~~

The wooden floors creaked quietly under his weight as he shifted his feet onto the floor, Bdubs carefully shifting in the bed. His red bandanna was folded and placed carefully on the bedside table, Doc snoring softly in the background. The latter mumbled something in German, turning around in the blankets so that he was in a cocoon.

Bdubs smiled at Doc, loving this soft side of the so-called intimidating German. Seeing Doc in such a peaceful stage made his heart flutter, gazing at him ever-so-softly. He stared at him for a moment before breaking out of the trance, his mind going back to his original plan.

To get some tea. And maybe a snack.

He stood up and slipped out of the room without a sound,  slowly making his way down the hall. He nearly tripped over his feet, hissing slightly as he bumped into a wall. He rubbed his elbow in pain as he flicked on the lights, opening a chest in attempt to find some snacks and tea.

"Honey?"

Bdubs yelped, the chest slaming down on his fingers. He winced as he slowly lifted the top of the chest, pain spreading throughout his hand. He looked up at Doc and smiled weakly, cradling his hand close to his chest.

"H-hey, you scared me-"

Before Bdubs knew what had happened, Doc appeared in front of him, a worried look in his eyes. He took the hand into his own, examining it closely.

"How much does it hurt? Can you move fingers?" Doc questioned quietly, concern written all over his face. Bdubs wiggled his fingers to answer the last question, wincing the slightest bit at the movement.

Doc brought the hand up to his lips, placing a light kiss on the back of his hand.

"I'm sorry."

"No no, don't be sorry!" Bdubs' eyes widened, shaking his head slightly. He took his hand out of Doc's grasp, looping his arms around his neck. "I'll be fine, really."

"You sure? I feel bad about it-"

"Doc, baby, I'll be fine. Don't worry about it."

"Yeah but-"

"Listen, if you feel that bad, you can always just kiss it better." Bdubs wiggled his eyebrows, mischief dancing in his eyes. He laughed quietly, letting out a small yelp as Doc wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I might take you up on that offer, although I'd rather kiss that mouth of yours instead of your hand."

"DOC!"