Ideas (pt. 1)

Possible trigger warning

Louis' POV

As he entered the room all the boys looked at him sheepishly,

"Louis One Direction has decided to go on hiatus." Simon stated.

The boy wasn't even shocked. Ever since Zayn left, the boys have never been the same. It was like they were always walking on eggshells around each other.

But he never saw a hiatus coming.

Louis woke up from his dream with tears running down his face.

It had been five very long years since he had seen the boys. However, there was this one time where Niall came to his show. And he of course saw them at award shows. But he hasn't really talked to them since that terrible day in the conference room.

His mental health had been suffering and he drowned his sorrows in alcohol and cigarettes. There were a few times when he hit rock bottom, and turned to self harm.

Thinking of those times, he looked down at his wrists that were covered in various bracelets. The bracelets hid the many scars that ran up and down his arm.

Luckily he had managed to escape that relief mechanism, and take out that pain in his music.

~

Louis desperately needed a reunion.

Louis knew that Liam was longing for a reunion, even though the hiatus had been partly his idea.

Niall also seemed eager, seeing as he was always hinting on twitter.

Louis knew that management would never allow a reunion without being granted the ability to control their lives again. Even though Harry and Louis ended their relationship back in 2015, after management drove them apart, Louis didn't want to jinx his chances with Harry by going back to Modest!

He needed to do this without anyone knowing.

He began to think about his options, and his plan slowly came together.

~
(Through text messages)

Louis: Hey man! This may seem absolutely crazy, but I need you to meet me at the park (wear a disguise) tomorrow at 1am.

Liam: What are you up to Louis?

Louis: I know it sounds weird since we never talk, but that's the only way we'll avoid the paps

Liam: fine.

~

Louis had  pretty much the same conversation with the other 4 lads, (yes Zayn is coming back too!) some needing more convincing than others.

Eventually, he had talked Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn into meeting him at the park in London at 1am.

Except none of them knew the other members of the bad would also be there.

———————————————————————————
Authors note:

1.) I'm sorry this chapter his really short, I just needed to get the story started

2.) This is my first ever story, so I hope you think it's good

3.) this story will have Larry, some Ziam, and other triggering things for some people, so I will put trigger warning in.