The Park Continued (pt 3)

Harry's POV

As he approached the park he saw a single person standing in the middle.

My smol bean, He thought to himself.

He approached Louis silently, startling the boy.

"Oops"

"Hi"

The two boys gazed into each other's eyes, green meeting blue.

~

Louis' POV

As soon as he saw the curly headed lad he regretted inviting the other boy band members. He wished he could just stay here and talk to Harry all night long.

The moment was soon interrupted by a very confused Liam.

"Louis.... what is Harry doing here?" Liam wondered out loud.

"I could ask you the same thing." Harry shot back.

"Sorry mates I'll explain shortly. We're just waiting for a few more people."

The two boys gave Louis a death stare, and he almost felt bad. Almost. He knew that this was the only way he would ever get the band to at least talk again. Now all they had to do was wait.

~

Niall's POV

Some part of Niall knew what Louis was trying to do. He knew that Louis wanted a reunion. Before the hiatus, the band was Louis entire world. (That and Harry of course.)

However, he never expected the whole band to be there waiting for him.

While he was walking towards Louis, he saw a dark figure approach the 3 people in the middle of the park. Although he didn't want to believe it, he knew it was the lads. Even after all this time, he could tell it was them by the way they stood. Harry towering over Louis. Zayn standing awkwardly at the side. Liam trying to make conversation.

Before he got a chance to turn around, they all spotted him and made their ways towards the Irish lad.

"I think I'm going to throw up," Niall said before turning around and doing just that.

"Oh no Niall!" Zayn exclaimed. (Did you see what I did there ;)) 

~

Louis' POV

Louis watched in horror as Niall threw up.

Yep this is definitely not what he expected.

———————————————————————————————————

Authors note:

Sorry this is short! I just felt like the next part should have its own chapter.