Just Like Old Times (part 10)

Posting part 10 on the 10 year anniversary! Happy anniversary everyone!
————————————————————
Harry POV

Harry thought that dinner went well. It wasn't awkward and everyone was getting along well. All except for Louis, who was oddly quiet.

As soon as Zayn and Liam went off to do the dishes, Louis looked straight at Harry.

"Harry can we talk?"

"Erm-" He really didn't want to. Truth be told he was afraid too. No, he thought, I'm completely over him. He looked at Niall for assistances only to be met with a harsh glare. "Sure."

Louis led them into the woods, and abruptly turned around.

"Harry where are we?"

"Umm... the woods?"

"No I mean where do we stand? Are we friends?

"Louis..."

"Hazz don't even try that with me..." The smaller boy started to ramble, but Harry didn't hear any of it. Hazz. His heart leapt at the nickname, "I know I screwed up big time. That thing I said, I regret it everyday. I didn't mean it Harry." Was he really trying to take the blame?

"Lou stop-"

"Harry, I'm so sorry. If I could take it all back-"

"GOD DAMMIT LOU SHUT UP!" They both stood in stunned silence.

"You can't take the blame for my mess. I was insecure and I shouldn't have done it. I regret it and I still like y-" He was interrupted by Louis lips on his.

At first he was surprised, but he leaned into it. Even after all this time, his stomach still flipped, and he could feels the sparks fly.

Suddenly both couldn't get enough of each other. The kiss deepened, Harry reluctantly pulled away.

"Louis are you sure we should be doing this?" Harry questioned, eyeing Louis swollen lips.

"Positive. Truly."

Harry grabbed Louis' hand and made his way back to camp. It was already 9pm, so everyone was in their designated tents.

Louis glanced over at Harry, and shoved him into his tent.

Let's just say that Harry never went back to his tent, and it was quite the exciting night for the two.

—————————————————————————

Happy anniversary!!

UNEDITED