Glitch in the System (part 13)

Louis POV

Shit. Maybe I miss you.

Suddenly everything went black. As the fans were panicking, I snuck off backstage.

The boys and I were running to get on the platforms that rise up from under the stage.

All of a sudden you could hear the video playing.

"Hello!"

"We"

"Are"

"One"

"Direction! Yay!"

The whole stadium went quite, as we began to rise up. As soon as we were up, the track to Midnight Memories started playing.

Straight off the plane to a new hotel. Harry started.  Just touched down you never tell. The fans went absolutely wild.

As the song continued, all Louis could hear was screaming. People had gone wild.

Just do it, do it, do it

"Hi again! Now I know what you are all thinking. What just happened? Well...."

Hey girl I'm waitin' on you. I'm waiting on you'. Come on and let me sneak you out.

Sadly the band only had time to sing their hits.  But they had creatures the perfect monologue to go in between the songs.

~

Before Louis knew it they only had two songs left.

As Zayn finished singing The Story of my Life, they all make their way to the center of the stage. As Louis takes his seat next to Zayn, he can feel his nerves building up. He knows what this song was originally written for. It was a way that Louis and Harry could express their love.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But, bear this in mind it was meant to be.

But now all that had changed.

Turns out he had zoned out and now Harry was singing his signature

I'm in love with you, and all your little things.

Ouch. Louis knew he wasn't going to change the lyrics, but Harry didn't even cast a glance in his general direction.

~

The rest of the song went quickly, and they were singing their final song. History.

You gotta help me. I'm losing my mind. Keep getting the feeling you want to leave this all behind. Thought we were going strong. I thought we were holding on. Aren't we?

All of the lyrics were true. Louis had believed that one direction was going strong. Then all of a sudden Zayn left, one direction wanted to 'go on hiatus,' and Harry wanted to break up.

It all caught him off guard.

We can live forever.

"Thank you all for being here tonight! I hope you all get home safely! Goodnight and we love you!"

As soon as they were getting off the stage they were met with an unpleasant sight.

Simon Cowshit Cowell.

 ————————————————————-

Authors note:

This man scare me.

Hope you enjoyed!

P.s. posting in honor of Niall and Ashe going live on ig today :)