The Breakup (part 7)

Harry's POV

"So Harry, Louis why did you guys break up?"

Nialls question caught him off guard. He knew it was coming since their breakup had been one of the many reasons for the hiatus. He just never expected the Irish boy to be so blunt.

"Well it started when Louis had to do a PR stunt.

Flashback

Harry sat in his hotel room staring at his iPhone screen. "Louis Tomlinson spotted leaving bar with girlfriend Eleanor Calder." The photo was of them kissing.

Harry knew that it was just a PR stunt, but he was across the ocean in LA while Louis was in London. He frantically began to call Louis cellphone. Little did he know management had previously stolen Louis phone.

Panicked, Harry booked a flight to London.

Once on the plane, the worst scenarios started playing out in his head. Even though he knew they weren't realistic, he realized the distance in between him and Louis was too great.

End of flashback

~

Louis' POV

"Then Harry showed up at my apartment."

Flashback

"Harry what are you doing here?" Louis stared at his beautiful boyfriend in astonishment.

"I, um, I-I saw the article about the PR stunt, and you weren't answering you phone, and-" He was silenced by Louis lips crashing with his.

"Hazz it was just a stunt. You know that."

They both looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

"Lou,"

"Hazz"

"I think we need to break up."

"WHAT?! Harry where is this coming from? Are you actually serious?"

The younger boy looked at his feet, not being able to make eye contact with Louis.

"I-I'm really sorry Louis. I-it's just a l-little too much to h-handle a-and I think we n-need to b-break up."

Louis dropped to his knees, his world shattering. He slowly looked up at Harry and said the words he would always regret.

"Fine. This relationship was never really real anyways."

Harry looked at his, the hurt obvious in his eyes. It was as if Louis could see his heart crumble. Harry turned around, running out the door, leaving a broken Louis behind.

End of flashback

"So yeah it just kind of ended."

"Wow" Liam said, in shock.

"Yeah..." Harry continued, "None of us have really spoken in five years, so I think before we decide to do this, we should spend some together. Just be lads doing laddy things."

"I agree," responsed Zayn, "lets go camping!"

"What?" They all questioned his suggestion.

"Come on! It will be like the old days! Just us in the wild, catching up and formulating a plan. No one had to know."

"I guess we could."

"Fine by me."

"Ok then."

They all looked at Louis, "Whatever."

They all cheered and headed back to pack for their camping trip.

——————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed!