Backstage (part 12)

Liam POV

It was finally the day.

Liam has gone back to his flat for a week and done nothing but worry about this day.

Would the fans still support them? Would they be mad at them for not saying anything? How much trouble will they be in from management?

All five of them were currently sitting backstage talking over the plan for the fifth time.

"Louis first.... video..... Midnight Memories.... goodnight...." He wasn't really listening.

As Niall talked he observed Harry and Louis. Something was definitely going on there, they were never really good at keeping it a secret. He wondered if there could be anything with Zayn again.

Liam and Zayn had a fling once, but Zayn decided he couldn't handle being in that type of relationship. Liam never really lost his feelings.

But Zayn is with Gigi now.

"Ok Louis your up," Louis' stage manager said, popping her head in. She, along with 8 other people, were the only people in the world who knew what was happening tonight.

They had helped sneak the five lads in, and helped set up everything else.

Management didn't have a clue.

Soon enough you could hear Louis begin to sing. He was only going to sing 5 chosen songs before they joined him.

As soon as, 'Miss you,' started playing the five boys nervously stood up and made their way towards the stage.

This was it.

—————————————————————-

Authors note:

Ahhh it's finally happening! I've been planing for this moment for so long!