- XLV -

"Hey bud, what's up?" Natasha asked as Harry entered the living room.

"Not much. What're you watching?" He asked, walking over and taking a seat on the couch next to Nat. Clint was up in the rafters, watching the movie from his perch.

"Bird Brain up there has never seen Brave," Natasha replied, throwing a pillow up to where Clint was sitting.

"She's an princess who is an archer, and he's never seen it?" Harry teased, raising his eyebrows as he looked at Clint.

"Leave me alone!" Clint whined, throwing the pillow back down in an attempt to nail Natasha in the head. Instead, the spy caught it with ease and placed it behind her.

"We just started it, if you'd like to join us," she offered, and Harry nodded. Peter had made it his personal mission to make sure that Harry had seen all Disney and Pixar movies, and now they were working their way through different DreamWorks films.

"I'd love to- but only if there's popcorn involved," Harry waggled his eyebrows at Nat, who just chuckled.

"I think we could arrange something," she replied, standing up and disappearing into the kitchen. A few minutes later, she reappeared with several bowls of popcorn. Handing Harry one, she reassumed her place on the couch.

"Hey! What about mine?" Clint cried from up in his 'nest'.

"You have legs, come get your own!" Nat shrugged, tossing a piece of popcorn up in the air and catching it in her mouth skillfully.

A muffled groan came from above, but seconds later, Clint had- much to Harry's amazement and confusion- stealthily landed on the floor behind them, and was snatching his bag of popcorn. With a sigh, he gazed longingly back up at his nest, but rounded the couch and plopped down on the opposite side of the sectional.

"Friday, play," Natasha spoke, and the AI resumed the movie and dimmed the lights to a level that Tony had deemed 'movie theatre mode.'

"That's such an impressive shot, what the fu- oh no her mom's going to be mad," Clint gasped, pulling the blanket that had seemingly come out of nowhere, tighter around himself.

Harry and Natasha looked at one another with amused expressions. Clint was simultaneously the best and worst person to watch movies with. Best if you had already seen the movie and he hadn't, because then his reactions were as equally entertaining. However, if you hadn't already seen the movie, he easily distracted you from the actual happenings on screen.

The movie continued on, and Harry felt himself slowly nodding off. The living room was dark, and he was bundled up tightly in blankets that made him feel warm and safe.

The last thing he remembered before falling asleep was Clint's shocked gasp as Merida's mother was transformed into a bear....

*

Meanwhile

*

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" Steve yelled, arms gripped tightly around Bucky's midsection as they hurdled down the deserted road on the motorcycle.

"Would you relax and just enjoy the ride? I know where I'm at!" Bucky hollered in response, the wind catching his words and throwing them back into Steve's face.

Steve scooted closer to Bucky, arms that were encircling his boyfriend's waist, tightening. They had been on the bike for close to an hour now, and still hadn't arrived at their destination. Bucky had said that the location was somewhere upstate in the countryside area of New York, but he hadn't said where.