one

A harsh slam can be heard across the diner as the female put her hands firmly on the table, glaring at the man in front of her

"You said he was a gentlemen!" The woman in her late teens said, enraged.

The boy infront of her let out his bottom lip and scratched the back of his head, "Wasn't he?"

She rolled her eyes, "No he wasn't you idiot. He was this-" She squeezed her thumb and index finger together, "-close to gropping my ass."

He sighed, closed his eyes then took a slight peek at his bestfriend, "Well, guess he wasn't your mister right," He shrugged.

"Damn right he wasn't," Sooyoung mumbled. Motioned her best friend to scoot over and grabbed his milkshake before taking a sip.

"Hey! Buy your own!" Taehyung huffed out.

"Shut up, you deserve it."

The pair stayed at their booth for another hour or so, talking about random things before deciding to go back home. To make things clear, they were neighbors, and have been since Taehyung moved from Daegu.

A honk was emitted by a white car that passed by their way, parking on the house Sooyoung was in front of.

"Hey Mrs. Park!" The boy greeted cheerfully, fully waving his right arm to Sooyoung's mom, who had just got out from the drivers seat.

"Hi Taehyung! You staying for dinner?" The woman who-even though has two children that's anything but easy-looked like she hadn't aged after thirty.

He smiled at her before declining politely.
"Nope, my mom said her boss was eating with us tonight. Sorry Mrs. Park, maybe next time."

Although Taehyung wasn't going to have dinner at Sooyoung's that night, that didn't mean he would break his plans to watch a movie with her before. Thus both teens followed behind the older woman, Taehyung gently closing the door and walked alongside his bestfriend to her bedroom.

Both tired, they plopped themselves onto Sooyoung's bed, having an acceptable space. She broke the silence by turning her head to him, asking softly, "Are we going to watch it now?"

Taehyung hummed, closing his eyes and grabbed a pillow. He was sleepy and it seemed Sooyoung was too. The movie long forgotten, the pair slowly closed their space and used each other as pillows, listening to each other's heartbeats.